Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
US$117
Priceline
US$123
Agoda.comUS$122
TravelocityUS$117
Hotels.comUS$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

Hotel SixtySix is an absolute gem of a small, boutique hotel located on Nowy Świat, a pedestrian street loaded with restaurants and right between the university and national museum. You can walk to everything and there is a metro, tram, and bus stop within a block. I got a classic room in a corner on the third floor and it was very quiet, with an efficient air conditioner, great water pressure, and a perfect mattress and selection of pillows. I really appreciated the fresh bottles of mineral water every day in the hot Warsaw summer! Breakfast is exceptional with both a cold buffet of fresh baked goods, yogurt, fruits and vegetables, cold cuts and cheese, and my favorite— a giant honeycomb right out of the hive. Stay here instead of one of the bigger chains, you won’t regret it!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ZoshaW1
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel mainly because the staff went above and beyond to to ensure we are comfortable.
The bed was conformable and the room well equipped.
Breakfast was interesting and tasty (not your usual ham and eggs).
The location is brilliant and close to everything central.
I would recommend the hotel to do something about the very noisy elevator. I can only assume it must be unpleasant for rooms next to it.
I wouldn’t recommend top floor rooms during hot summer days. They get quite hot.
All in all, i would gladly stay there again, provided I can choose my room at the time of booking.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ioana P
Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

A small but really nice hotel with extremely friendly and helpful staff!

Breakfast: 4/5 - Not of great variety but fresh and tasty.
Staff: 5/5 - The friendliest and most helpful staff I have come across so far! Always there for you, always polite, always helpful. The maid cleans the room every day and you are provided with anything extra without charge!
Service: 5/5 - Our queries and demands were met with perfection.
Room: 5/5 - Absolutely great with numerous facilities. The bathroom was actually the best I have ever seen in any hotel so far. Clean, cozy and elegant room.
Reception: 5/5 - The girls at the reception were extremely helpful and polite! Always smiling! Prompt service any time of the day! The bar staff are also great! You even get a voucher to enjoy a free drink upon arrival.

Long story short, if you ever go to Warsaw, this is the hotel for you!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Earl_Greco
Reviewed 30 September 2018

When i booked this boutique hotel, i was hoping it was top notch. I was disappointed. When I checked in the girl at the section desk said, I'm going to upgrade your room. I said fine. When entering the room it looked very nice. They had fruit on the desk which was very a nice touch, but no utensils to cut it with. Same with the coffee machine. The biggest shock was the bathroom. The shower was good. However, their was no outlet in the bathroom to use the hair dryer.Had to stand next to the bed where their was a mirror. Also, the refrigerator was in a closet along with a safe that sat on top. To the touch of the mini refrig. it was very hot as was the safe. we were worried about putting anything in the safe and refrig. . Told the desk and was told it was okay even though it was hot to the touch. Very weird. The breakfast was a disappointment. Very few selections. You had to ask the one waitress if there were eggs and then she would bring them to you. No utensils to take your food. You had to use the silverware that was placed on the table. The eating area consisted of a very small area with only three tables in the room. Another small room was adjacent to it with three tables. It cost $187.00 US and was definitely overpriced. I would not recommend this hotel. The location was good.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We were very happy with our room and the service. We arrived very early but they were kind enough to let us check in already at 10 am. The service was quick and professional, even if the staff wasn't smiling. The breakfast buffet was rather small but the scrambled eggs I ordered were very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: August 2018