“Great food ”

Gringo Bar
Ranked #403 of 2,916 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Definitely one of the best nachos with chili con carne and gringo chicken!! If you like spicy food ask for the extra spicy option! Enjoy

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

They're awesome even if you have to wait some minutes and it seems a little bit expensive but in my opinion every bite is worth it :)

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Evening with family in Koszyki and in need of a quick eat. The waiter recommended a burrito as I said I was in a hurry. I asked for it hot and I got what I asked for. An delicious burrito with serious after burn. If you like hot food then great, if not listen to the waiter and go for a mild.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Guys you are the best! Best ever tried takos and one of the best cocktails (american bulldog cocktail is amazing - nicely prepared, good looking and very very tasty:)). Best memories from this place.

Emilia P, Kierownik ds. gości at Gringo Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Ha! That's what we like to hear from our guests :) Awesome you liked our food and drinks. Come back - more good memories are waiting!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

After a tour in the Hala Koszyki to decide what to eat I ordered Gringo chicken burrito and it was tasty. Staff was really helpful and explained in English what they offer. Waiting time is at least 15 min..

Thank you and I'm glad to hear that you liked our burrito :) As to the waiting time, all our dishes are carefully prepared to order, that is why it takes time. Fast-food is not us. On the contrary :) Hope to see you again some time, especially that we have new burritos coming soon.