“Best Chinese Restaurant in Warsaw”

Tian House Restaurant
Ranked #485 of 3,284 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$2 - US$40
Description: Chinese cuisine from Sychuan, Shanghai, Bejing and Nanjing
Description: Chinese cuisine from Sychuan, Shanghai, Bejing and Nanjing
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This is the best Chinese restaurant in Warsaw and probably in Europe. The boss, Mr Tian, migrated to Warsaw in 1992 and insisted on using bonafide Chinese chefs and the best ingredients.

We had the works Chongqing spicy chicken, hot stone bowl long beans, seafood soup, spicy beef ... absolutely loved it!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I have never been to China but the food served at Tian House seems to be for me the closest to original Chinese kitchen. I would even say, that this was the best Chinese restaurant I have EVER been to (in Europe and USA). We had sea cabbage salad and salad with spinach sprouts and mun mushrooms as starters as well as gongbao chicken with peanuts and cooked beef in spicy sauce with a bowl of rice and a middle sized tea pot for two people. The food was extraordinary - fresh and very tasty. The beef was mentioned with 3 chillies on the card - it was VERY spicy.... The portions are VERY big - i guess we could have taken only one main course for the two uf us. We received also two additional plates so that we could share everything (like it is normal in Chinese eating culture). Also the tea pot was very big, I would guess about 1l and it could have been easily for 3 people. The prices are higher than the average polish restaurant, bus as I mentioned the portions are huge so you can share a main course. The guests next to us had a big soup - it was too much for the two of them - could be for 4 people. I am recommending this restaurant for couples as well as for friends or business meetings (there are separate rooms for bigger groups).

Reviewed 23 January 2018

With very few words......it's one of the best Chinese food we had outside China.....defenetly the best Chinese in Warsaw.....outstanding cooking....balanced to perfection and the meats and fishes are very good quality and properly cooked...those are chefs that understand the products are knows how to process it......really good job guys...keep up.and thanks for the beautiful food

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I went here for a quick lunch the other day and was pleasantly surprised at the pleasant atmosphere, the quality of the food and the wide selection. I had walked by dozens of times but never felt the urge to go in because it is a bit hidden away. But this is a place I plan to frequent often and discover more of their menu.

It’s also not too pricey (you can’t beat a lunch like this for PLN21!) and has great service. I’m really glad I found it.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

It is good place for lunch as well as dinner. I recommend to order from carte.
Lunch menu are rather standard.