“Real chinese restaurant in Warsaw”
Review of Cesarski Palac

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Śródmieście Północne
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I've never been in China but this rest is exactly what I read and heard. Very Nice design, a lot of Red lanterns and flowing water. Menu is stunning, it's quite big book, full of detailed images. It presents all variety of chinese cousine including pork feet, pork knuckles and kidneys. There are of course everything other what cook use like beef, duck, fish and shrimp served in different ways. Prices are not small (remember you have to order rice or noodles separately beside main course) but portions too, I usually take soup and main course but here main course only was enough. Time of waiting was reasonable, but there were only few guests beside us. Waiting time was shortened by free shrimp chips served. Taste was superb, we ordered dish from different part of China and each dish was full of different taste, hot when needed and sweet if such was ordered. Restaurant inside and toilets are very clean and pleasant.

Hint: If you have aby anniversary don't hesitate to inform waitresses about it. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and get free dessert (excellent roasted banana and chocolate ice cream)!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Getting high quality service in Poland is something a lot of people complain about. If you're tired to sulky waitstaff and surly faces, just head on over to Cesarski Palac!

The food is perfectly portioned, delicious and very reasonable for such high quality!

Try the Peking Duck, they serve it in whole or half portions, and half a sliced duck came with 10 pancakes and just the right amount of plum sauce, cucumber and scallion to make the perfect balance of flavours! - With soups to start us off, the half portion was enough to make two of us perfectly happy.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Elegant place, great ambience and decorations. Tasty oriental dishes. A bit overpriced, though (but much better quality than typical takeaway).

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I ate there a year ago and I honestly have to say the food, ambiance, and prices were great. I know if sounds odd but it was probably the best Chinese I have ever had.

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Good value for the price.. I had some shitake mushroom salad (very fresh), with some rice noodles and some pork neck. I paid 20 euro in total... I think the polish owner speaks chinese.. I had a very professionnal bar tender taking care of me... Not an amazing service but discret and professionnal ..