Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$82
Agoda.com
US$62
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$96
HurbUS$100
All reviews old town quirky hotel great location square poland
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

My name is Andrea Barron, from Washington DC. I want to congratulate Castle Inn for the outstanding customer service I have received from the time I reserved a room on the phone until the day I left. I stayed here for 6 nights during my wonderful 12 day trip to Poland.

Edyta, Magda, Amelia and Linda made me feel I was a VIP staying in a 5 star hotel. They helped me make train reservations, scheduled a covid test for me before flying home, gave me a heater to make sure I was warm, and did it all efficiently, professionally and with a big smile.

This was my first trip to Poland, where my Jewish grandparents and great- grandparents fled from over 100 years ago, escaping poverty and anti-Semitism. I loved my experience here and will definitely return, and a big reason is because of the Castle Inn staff.

My room was nice, breakfast was delicious and the location is superb, across from the Castle. But Edyta, Magda, Amelia and Linda are why I will come back to Warsaw and to this hotel. Already looking forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank M3639FWandreab
Reviewed 13 September 2021

When you step out the door of this hotel, you are stepping into the postcard view of Old Town Warsaw. It is part of the iconic square so often photographed. On a previous trip to Warsaw, I stayed close to the main train station. The location of Castle Inn was much more enjoyable. The rooms at this hotel have different themes; no two are alike. You may be lucky and get a room that appeals to your taste. The staff here was friendlier than other hotels I have stayed at in Poland. They were also very helpful, especially with regard to obtaining the results of the necessary Covid test before going home. The breakfast was very good, although due to Covid, they are unable to do a buffet, so you can choose from either a selection of sweet items or savoury which they will prepare to your specifications. The only negative I have is that the shower in the room I had felt very spongy and not solid under my feet; really quite an odd sensation to have in a shower.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank wayfaring4life
Reviewed 20 October 2020

Fabulous quirky hotel like no other I have stayed in... The decor is beautiful... We stayed in a room right next to reception and I was worried there would be noise from people coming and going. We didn't hear a peep... Opening the window there was a lovely bakery smell which made me very hungry... Its all very antique furniture but the bed was lovely and the roll top bath was so nice... I would never normally have a bath when on a city break but I did!

The location is fantastic right in the old town... A few minutes walk to the square.

Would absolutely stay here when I return to Warsaw!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kellymc8
Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed every minute of our stay in this unique hotel.The 17th century building has been lovingly decorated and every part of it is stunningly beautiful It’s an incredibly comfortable place to stay in the best possible location.One of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in !

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Eniddiner
Reviewed 4 April 2020

Good hotel in the heart of the tourist sites and old town. Truly, the location could not have been better. For the most part the rooms are quiet, but you do hear footsteps from the suites above. Rates were very reasonable for the location and check-in and check-out was seamless.

The hotel is a close walk to central city transit and tram lines and there are plenty of restaurant selections at your doorstep.

Tip: Take the 175 city bus from the Warsaw Chopin Airport to Plac Piłsudskiego stop (end of the line) and walk a scenic 600 metres to the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020