All reviews family run hotel within easy walking distance shopping street main square air conditioning reception area enjoyed our stay boutique hotel very pleasant stay bed was very comfortable free coffee twin room city centre fantastic hotel noise luggage polish
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days.The location is very central, close both to the main square and the shopping street. I got exactly what I requested: a quiet room with air conditioning on the 5th floor. The room was big with enough lighting, the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was excellent. The breakfast was with a good choice of cheese, breads, vegetables, eggs and a tasty coffee. Every day you get a bottle of water and a chocolate candy - a sweet touch. The staff was very professional, attentive and friendly. I appreciate very much the help I received from Magda. I would highly recommend this hotel. The only thing I would like the hotel to add is some TV channels in English.

Room tip: Room 53 was very quiet.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We came to Poznan just to spend the evening and go to Gdansk after dinner but...too much food and drink so, we decided to pick a close hotel to spend the night and leave early.

We ended up staying for 2 nights.

Although is just a 3 star, I would give it one more.

The girls working at the hotel are very friendly.

The room is very clean and big.
The amenities (body milk, champoo and gel) smell sooo good!
We got nice chocolate and 2 bottles of water as welcome gift, plus coffe and tea are always for free at reception area.
Breakfast room is nicely set up and cosy.
Nice variety of sausages, cheese, cereals, sauces, vegies, fruit and drinks.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Due to roadworks being done, I was a little offput initially, but the welcome by Kate was very friendly and informative. Due to arriving a little early, I was quite prepared to be able to leave my suitcase and call back later, but my room was ready and up I went. Kate also provided a map and information on how to get to the Town Square easily.

The room was large enough and the same could be said for the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and I slept very well. The shower was hot and powerful, but very touchy, but once I got it right - brilliant. There was no air conditioner, but the window worked ok for my needs. The room was very clean as was the hotel. Very nice.

Breakfasts only are available and it was a fair selection for a continental breakfast. The young girl at breakfast seemed very shy and didn't understand a lot of English but she was very pleasant and helpful. There is a small bar area with bottled drinks available. There are no fridges in rooms, but it wasn't really needed. There are plenty of bars and restaurants within easy walking distance and it is very central. The 3 young ladies I dealt with were all very pleasant, friendly, informative and very good at their job. Wonderful service.

As an aside, on my last night, I thought I heard people urinating in the street on the way home from pubs, wrong!! A pipe being used in the roadworks was leaking!!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and will not go back.
Positives are the location, spacious room, parking and friendly staff.
Negatives are that there is no air conditioning, very noisy neighborhood so you can not open windows. Even with the window closed the noise is still unacceptable. No coffe station or room fridge.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JPS594
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here recently on a girlie trip away. We stayed in a twin room. It was very small and it seemed like the ensuite was added as an after thought and even made the room smaller.
They advertise free WiFi, it may be free but it doesn't work.
Breakfast was nice. Free coffee was lovely.
Decor was dark and mad patterns.

Would suggest this hotel for location to square but it is definitely a boutique hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018