All reviews old town sewage smell budget price shower room trams and buses town centre spent nights quiet location fresh fruit train station the ground floor breakfast was excellent good size air conditioning nice hotel three nights market square
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Minimal accommodations. Stayed in a twin bedded space: twin beds, a folding stool and no chair to sit in or table to work at, no chest to store clothes. The stool had to be stored in a closet because there is no space for it in the room. If you separate the twin beds then one of them blocks access to the closet or the bathroom. They make up the room sometime between 8 am and 8 pm so you may return to the room after dinner that has not been made up. They have a small lobby bar which gets noisy, There is a tram nearby with easy access to the city.

Date of stay: September 2018
Ibis_Poznan, Manager at Ibis Poznan Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Poznan Stare Miasto. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

It has a great experience.The room has clean and the breakfast delicious. It even had apple pie.Very close to the University of Poznan and in front of the tram. Walking distance to the market plaza.I hope you enjoy it too!!!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibis_Poznan, Manager at Ibis Poznan Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Madame,
thank You for leaving Your thoughts on here.
We're very happy to readt You enjoyed the stay at ibis Poznań Old Town.
It is always a pleasure to recieved a positive feedback.
Thank You once again for Your opinion.
Kind ragards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Dear reader,

This is a good hotel for the price you pay.

Location is perfect.
You can walk to the old town in 20 min.
There is a elevator in the hotel and theres a possibilty to park your car against payment.

The hotel is clean.
Breakfast is average.
They have a lovely bar here.
Beds are really fine.

Personally i would advice you to eat in the old town but in this hotel they have a exellent menu.

If you want to know more just ask.
Martijn

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Ibis_Poznan, Manager at Ibis Poznan Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Sir,

thank You for leaving Your thoughts on here.
We're happy to read You enjoyed your stay at ibis Poznań Old Town.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I stayed at the hotel for one night with my family and I have to say that for me it did not meet the Ibis standards I have seen in many other hotels. Rooms are a good size and typical Ibis, however the cleaning was not as good; many hairs on the carpet, bathroom floor etc. The shower drains were also clogged up, in both rooms, which makes showering quite unpleasant.

On the positive side I have to say that breakfast was great, good choice and quality, as well as the fresh water and apples available on the reception area.

Finally I would like to comment on the so called "team smile", on my experience not everyone gives such impression. Although correct, our check in did not feel welcoming at all, thecheck out experience on the contrary was great.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ibis_Poznan, Manager at Ibis Poznan Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Madame,
Thank You for leaving opinion about ibis Poznań Old Town. We are sorry to read that Your stay at ibis Poznań Old Town did not meet Your expectation please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Thank You for nice word about breakfast.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This is a very comfortable hotel with a great location for the Old Town. I stayed there on the weekend of 15 to 18 June. The reception made our check-in easy. The rooms are very comfortable, as verified by my friends snoring. The location was great for sightseeing. I can recommend the parks and the football stadium on a Saturday for street food and a good stadium tour. Breakfast at the hotel good and varied. I left my prescription sunglasses in the room when I checked out. I did not expect to get them back but, with superb customer a service, the hotel returned them to me in the UK. The hotel staff were excellent and contri

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GraemeH199
Ibis_Poznan, Manager at Ibis Poznan Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Sir,
thank You for leaving Your thouhgts on here. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank You once again for Your opinion.