See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

A bit noisy location near to railway track. Good service. Cuisine is just ok. Rooms are nice but there is a strange smell inside. I haven't had time to use hotel facilities such as gym or swimming pool.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Beautiful surroundings, but it's more a SPA/leisure facility than the hotel. Definitely could do with some upgrading as the interior looks quite dated.
On the first night we discovered that the safe was out of order. As it was a Saturday we were told that there is nothing they can do. We had to wait till Monday night (!!).

Breakfast poor with no fruit selection despite of the summer season.

Staff at the reception and the restaurant extremely polite and helpful. Great customer service :)

Unfortunately it was a completely different story at one of the cafes.
I have been there a few minutes after 9pm (the sign clearly states it is open until 10pm) and when asked for a coffee got a very abrupt and unwelcoming response: 'well, if you really need to have a coffee I will have to make you one, don't I??!!
I suppose she wasn't particularly happy because I 'disturbed' her eating her dinner behind the counter.
There were still a few folk in the cafe but the counter looked like it was ready to close (bear in mind it was still an hour to closing time)!
The coffee arrived - luke warm, leaving me feeling completely unwelcome, potentially one of the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Goska & Nick

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Myszkin
Reviewed 16 May 2016

We spent only one night and unfortunately could not take advantage of all the amenities (sports and spa), but the rooms were clean, the service was good, and the food was very fine. I am sure that a family would find the offerings very attractive.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Excellent place. Only 3 stars hotel but much more pleasure and convinient than many other 4 stars.big, clean rooms. Very tasty food!!!sport facilities just next door, all in forest. It was pleasure to stay there. 4 days of business stay passed quickly and without feeling of being closed without access to fresh air. I do recommend

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2014

have everything you need to stay for a night, it is good you can use close by swimming pool. Calm and relaxing place, very good breakfast. Could be renovated with a little bit of character. Staff helpful. Restaurant could refresh menu, because after few stays there I had enough of the same meals. Menu is the weakest point. At least it was.

Date of stay: October 2013