“The gem on Wroclaws culinary map”

Pinola - Kuchnia na Widoku
Ranked #96 of 996 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Somewhere away from tourists this wonderful restaurant is hidden in a commercial centre. The quality, taste and value of food is exceptional and the service is professional. I went there for my birthday dinner and, with confidence, I can say it has made my day. I think it's better to book the table in advance as it can get quite busy. I highly recommend visiting even if it's not exacatly on your way!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

The place looks great. The food is great quality and delicious (goat cheese salad is wonderful) but we have to say the service was terribly slow. I would understand food as they had a bit of traffic but even drinks took them ages to serve (sometimes 25min). Some work organization sucks here. And spoke to some people who were there not the first time who said that this really is slow restaurant... so recommended if you are not in hurry...

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I've been here couple of times now and has always been a great experience. The food is delicious , there is variety to choose from (pizza pasta salads and soups in original combination so that everyone can find a bite for themselves ) the service is great and prices aren't too high.
Last time I went there we have received our pizzas in roughly 15-20 minutes even though the restaurant was really busy. Good house wine as well! Oh and pumpkin cheesecake ;) Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

You would never expect to find such a great restaurant on the side of banal commercial centre in a very blend district away from the buzz of the city centre. This is a fantastic discovery thanks to local friends !
The atmosphere is fresh and welcoming. The staff is efficient and friendly. The food is done with fresh and great ingredients, cooked with an obvious passion to do good.
The short selection of wine is also unusually good.
I highly recommend the Antrykot cooked with the Big Green Egg..FA-BU-LOUS
Definitely worth the trip ! it is quickly gaining in popularity..so think about booking.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

I was taken to this place on the bus, as from the centre it’s about a 15 minute bus ride (if that). When the we pulled up I saw the big shopping centre and thought, uhhh this is not going to be too good. Well don’t let this fool you.

We entered from the outside as it’s on the side of the shopping centre, you can get in form both sides inside and outside. There is a patio area outside with ample seating each table could probably hold up to 8 people, there was some smaller tables as well. It was early evening and was busy at the time, although not so busy inside, as it was a nice evening. There is a good amount of space on the inside as well.

There was not so many tables free outside upon arrival (good sign), so we got sat at a small table in the middle of the patio, this was not very comfortable at all as the seats were too low down. We got the menus and another table became free so we asked if we could sit there, no problems there. This was next to the window looking into the restaurant.

Looking inside a large high celling with a bright bar and leather dinette style seating around the side walls and chairs at the tables. There are many pictures on the wall giving the look a nice feel and the place is also clean. One down side is that there is only one toilet in the restaurant which is a shared by men and women, more toilets available in the shopping centre.

The menu is quite adequate, with meat, fish, pizza, pasta dishes. Starters, mains and desserts (although only two desserts listed).

The menu is also available in English upon request although their website is not listed in English.

To start I had tomato soup, this had some good texture not like out of a tin. Although I can never be sure if it is bought in or hand made. Either way it was nice.

For the main I decided to have the beef steak. When it came out it was perfectly cooked and with great taste and well presented.
It came on a bed pureed potato, with blueberries and roasted parsnip. What can I say about this... Wow! The meat was great, the texture was so good and full of flavour, it was soft and due to the fact it was perfectly cooked the knife went through like butter.

It's sometimes difficult to get a good steak in places, but this is one place I recommend for one.

They also advertise the fact that use a special grill (The Big Green Egg), you can Google this and read into it a whole lot more, I think using this also adds to the flavours of the food.

The service was polite, swift and done with a smile, which is always a good aspect. The prices are reasonable for the quality that is provided, I would say more than reasonable. The Chefs know what they are doing and take pride in what they do, this can be seen by the presentation of the food.

The location is good and not far from the bus and tram stops, don’t let it put you off that it’s in a shopping centre, well more on the side really. I had my doubts, but was told that it is a good place to go. I wasn't disappointed. This is one place I would go back, just to ensure that the consistency is there. Depending on the time and the time of year it maybe wise to book a table, if not you can always book the table and then go do some shopping until the table is ready.

Fully recommended!!!