“Not the same experience anymore”

Wloszczyzna Healthy Food Restaurant
Ranked #97 of 995 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Description: We are inspired by mediterranean and regional cuisine. We offer our guests savoury meats, homemade pasta, pizza and amazing salads. All dishes are based on locall healthy foods and prepared always fresh.
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Last time I was all about congratulating them for the little gem they were running in the heart of a mall.
Recently I've been visiting them less and less as they've been changing the model - they have a new shorter menu which is being changed quite often and a fixed menu with pizzas and burgers. The recipes were scrapped of the fanciness they used to have and I guess I said it's ok as long as the food is good.
Today I was there for a business lunch and ordered the burger. My colleague took pork. My burger was a 1.5 out of 5 - the meat was v bad. Her pork was more butter crust than pork.
Conclusion - not only that I stop recommending it but I also stop going there. It's definitely a different place altogether.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

The Włoszczyzna Healthy Food Restaurant is located in the food court of Renoma, a gorgeous mall in Wroclaw. I absolutely loved this restaurant since I entered it. The atmosphere is relaxed and stylish at the same time. The food is very good and the smoothies they offer are tasty, delicious and very healthy: quite unique combinations of ingredients, I would say. Service is very kind and attentive, too! It is really worth paying a visit if you happen to be in this wonderful town in Poland.

1  Thank Sweetheartbeat
Mbator, Kierownik at Wloszczyzna Healthy Food Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

The food is very good as well as the service. The presentation, flavours and textures of the dishes are really modern and inspiring. I would highly recommend to try tartar.

2  Thank Ales D
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I visited the place with 2 friends and we all enjoyed the food. We tried the pizza and it was delicious.

Mbator, Kierownik at Wloszczyzna Healthy Food Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Thank you so much :) We are pleased to serve you.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Location is well appointed and thoughtfully decorated, access from city center is a breeze while car parking is huge. Menu is in an Italian theme while being innovative in their combinations. Pizzas are one of the best in town, while burgers are a fair deal, good coffee and few non alcoholic options including smoothies. Has English menu and good wait staff. Can also recommend the breakfast option.