“Very delicious food in city center”

Art Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 926 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Through cooking, you share what's best. Allow our cooks in the Art Restaurant and Café to take you on a culinary journey, seducing your senses with the author flavours and local specialities. Invite your friends here, enjoy! Take delight in our rich breakfasts, light lunches and elegant dinners - perfect for families, friends or contracting parties, indeed.
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Since I stayed in Hotel Art I tried the restaurant in the hotel. The Menu is not very extensive but that seems to be good indicator for very good food. And indeed, my Tagliatelle with spinach and zucchini were really good. As starter I got some fresh bread with garlic butter and cream cheese on the house. The Tiramisu was the perfect desert. Together with the regional red lager beer I had a perfect dinner for 58zl.

1  Thank Robert S

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Dishes of thid kind is not that easy to fin ind Wroclaw. I´m a fanof food that consist of protein and light vegetables cooked without to much fat and creamy sauces. THAT is exactely what you have here! Perfect!

1  Thank Annika H
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We visited this place during Easter. For having a nice break with coffee and cookies it's an appropriate and cozy place!

AgnieszkaRadzikowska, Dyrektor generalny at Art Hotel Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Natalia G,
thank you for your visit and taking the time to share your experience of Art Restaurant and Cafe. I am delighted you had such a lovely afternoon with coffee and homemade cookies.
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit.
Warm regards
Agnieszka Radzikowska

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I had a meal here on a Sunday evening. I had great hopes after having read the menu but the food was unappetising and the service poor. I don't know if they were short staffed but there seemed to be only one waitress and she was multitasking .

1  Thank Gwen N
AgnieszkaRadzikowska, Dyrektor generalny at Art Hotel Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear Purrpuss,
thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on TripAdvisor.
We very appreciate your input that gives us the opportunity to review the areas of our service that needs attention.
We do hope that we can welcome you back in the future and would be happy to have an opportunity to demonstrate to you our best service.
Best regards
Agnieszka Radzikowska

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I have stayed in various Wroclaw hotels including Sofitel, Art Hotel, Granary Suites, Monopole.
Best room goes to Granary Suites as spacious, clean, still new/crisp.
Best breakfast goes to Sofitel and is hard to beat. Huge selection but make sure you get them to make you a fresh omelette - full of flavour and cooked to perfection
The Art hotel is just that, very arty, large but quaint rooms. Quirky hotel with nice ambience.
The Monopol has the added extra of a swimming pool but bedrooms can be a bit stark & dark. Some of my colleagues didn't like the historic link to Hitler but then others would like that link to history - an individual choice