All reviews close to the airport early flight arriving late clean bathroom great hotel city centre wroclaw airport stayed here for one night modern hotel short stay nice room place to stay taxi zloti isolated motorway sockets
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Was very late and tired driving and stopped in here by random. Was greeted very efficiently by the night man, who got me into a room quickly which was very important.
In the morning I was very surprised how wonderful the breakfast set up was. If this hotel was closer to the city and attractions it would certainly be a value at 3 times the price.
Worked perfectly for me and was beyond pleased at the value.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2016

It was good hotel selection for us. We primarilly booked this hotel since it was nearby the airport (about 5mins drive) and were very pleased in overal. The hotel staff is nice, helpfull, polite and friendly. Hotel is very clean and looks new. There was a good and typical selection for hotel breakfast.

Free parking is great, taxi to the city about 30zl - about 8 eur with a new hybdid taxi.

I would say very reasonable value for money for nice and new hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2016

As the name suggestesis this an airport hotel.

The rooms are clean but the whole layout a bit anonymous. The hotel can easily be reached by car abd as it is close to the airport you need your car to get to the city center.

The rooms are clean and the value for money is ok. The a/c is quite powerful. The surrounding are has nothing to offer.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Very happy with arrangement for the taxi driver (only chance if not renting a car and arriving late) which will ask for special price agreed with hotel: 25 zloti. Very nice room and wifi signal inside everywhere.
What I didn't like is that miss communication between staff of the hotel. I paid for breakfast cash and when to pay for the room they prepared me an invoice with price for breakfast again. (Without asking me: "Have you paid the breakfast!?". I noticed that price was higher than booked and without apologies she just made a new invoice with the room price. Take care with this!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Brilliant friendly staff who made sure everything was sorted for my flight, one staff member gave me my room for an extra 5 hours for free because my flight was at night and the hotel wasn't too busy as well as booked me a taxi to the airport she was so kind and generous I had to tip her. She accidentally gave me the wrong card for the wrong room and in order to correct this little mistake I got free room service. Food was amazing I advise you get the chicken was so tender and tasted amazing. Breakfast had great varied choice. Room was beautiful. All staff were friendly and could speak English enough to assist me which after my short difficult trip made everything so much easier. Highly recommend this hotel just for the amazing staff! Thank you very much for my stay. It made me feel less stressful and gave me a positive from my time in Wrocław after my bad experience.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo