All reviews aqua park budget hotel city centre old town one night low price bus stop the hotel is clean stayed here for nights the main square reception dryer niggle ac taxi supermarket duvet
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This is a no frills cheap place to stay. It's location to the shopping and not to far from the town square. The hotel isn't great. We knew from the price and pics online not to expect much but we where not ready for what we got. We where expecting an experience similar to our premier inn back in the UK. Not really the case. There was no kettle available in our room, there was a towel warmer on the bathroom wall, but to plug it in we would have needed and extension lead as the nearest plug was outside the bathroom and on the other side of the room near the window (this did make me laugh though). Nearly all the staff where very friendly except for a girl called Sara who was rude, cheeky and unwelcoming. A perfect example of this is when my partner asked her if there was a hairdryer available and the response she got was and I quote after translation "No, it's a 1 star hotel what do you expect" instead of a simple no, sorry. We have many more of these examples from her but I'm not going to bother to list them. When we said to one of the friendly ones about her they weren't surprised and said she was very cheeky.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights the hotel is in a good location close to the wroclavia shopping centre and about 14 mins in cab from the main square the hotel is clean and tidy, the room was a little small but can't complain with the price

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Angelika W, Deputy General Manager at Hotel Premiere Classe Wroclaw Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I'm glad that the Hotel met Your expectations.
See you soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

For people complaining, what do you expect for the very little price you pay? Hotel exceeded all expectations, room cleaned everyday, new towels and bedding during stay, modern room with ensuite and brilliant shower. Helpful staff when asking for directions and recommendations. Massive shopping centre wroclavia close by, close supermarket and aqua park just a walk across the car park. Tram into city centre every five minutes outside hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

thank you for the nice feedback.
Hope see you soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I visited Wroclaw with my 8 year old daughter , we chose to stay in Premiere Classe.
Room was small and basic , 2 single beds which were small as well , mattress far to hard for my taste .
Bathroom was fine ,with good shower
Main problem was that the room was located on the main road , loud trams , buses and people arguing in the middle of the night .My advise would be to ask for the room on the other side of the hotel with the view at the parking space.
Positives- lovely girl cleaning room every day , I believe she was Ukrainian, very helpful and polite. Breakfast was good with lovely service as well .
Good distance to the city centre , with 1 minute walk to the shopping centre "Wroclavia", train and bus station 5 minutes walk .Kaufland supermarket just on the right side of the hotel- 1 minute walk .
Advise- please do not spend money on the expensive taxi when going to and from te airport , just outside Kaufland there is a bus stop with bus going to the Airport 106 during the day ,and 206 during the night , price per person is approx £0.70 one way , instead approx £15 for a taxi , you an buy tickets from the machine on the bus .
Another tip , just

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the car parking view .
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Angelika W, Deputy General Manager at Hotel Premiere Classe Wroclaw Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guest,

I'am realy glad by the fact that the reservation was successful.
I hope that the next time you stay at a quiet side room will be available.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean place. Very cheap and with all you need. This place is located near the city center, so you can arrive there on foot, inside the room there is a tv, a desk and inside the bathroom there is a dove soap that it is rechargeable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Agnieszka A, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Premiere Classe Wroclaw Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Guest
I am very happy to hear you were fond of our hotel. I hope the following visits will be as enjoyable as this one
Regards ,