All reviews great location old town the main square the air conditioning breakfast was amazing per night nice hotel double room bars and restaurants would stay again within walking distance quiet street bed was comfortable town square reception area beautiful city hotel is situated
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Stayed for four nights. Brilliant location close to the main square with its selection of brilliant restaurants. Rooms clean and comfortable. Staff helpful and pleasant. Breakfast pretty standard hotel fare. Hot watar a bit sporadic, if ofher users are 'on-line'!
Wifi excellent.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017

You can't beat the location just steps away from the town square (Rynek) and within walking distance to many sights in town. This hotel has probably seen better days when it comes to decor and modern features but for being quite old it's well kept. The bar area is dark and not very inviting.We had a double room on the second floor. It was clean but the bathroom was very cold and had an institutional feel to it. I can't stand carpeted floors,but they are everywhere so wisely I bring indoor shoes when I travel. Walls must be thin,because you here everything going on next door!
Breakfast was sufficient and had everything you would expect . My daughter loved the freshly baked bread. This hotel is a good choice for staying in the city center and since breakfast is always included and good,I will choose this hotel again. Staff was if not to friendly at least very polite,and they did speak English.

Room tip: Ask if they have anything newly remodeled
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Visited in February for 4 nights and hotel in excellent location just off the main square in Wroclaw. Rooms a little dated however for money paid can have no complaints and breakfast was very good.

Staff all very helpful and sauna was another positive for the hotel. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights in May and the weather was glorious.The hotel is in the centre of the old town. Just step outside and you are surrounded by architecture, interesting places to visit, restaurants and of course the main square.
The room was a good size with tea and coffee provided and even some English channels on the TV. The air con was great which is an important aspect for me.Free WiFi that actually worked was a hit for us.
The bathroom was large and the only downside was that it was a shower over the bath rather than a proper shower but that's me being picky!
Breakfast was amazing. So much choice of both hot and cold food and plenty of it.
Staff were helpful and friendly.The hotel was clean and well maintained. A little old fashioned in decor but that goes with several Polish hotels and restaurants we have been to. We would certainly return and recommend this especially if, like us, you enjoy walking the city and then having a huge choice of restaurants and bars close by in the evening.

Room tip: Ours was at the back overlooking the main road but we were not bothered by noise.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I spent two nights in this nice hotel in Wroclaw city centre during a short business trip.
Not my first time in this city, but first time in the Best Western Prima hotel.

It is very well located to enjoy the nice old city (in 3 minutes you are in the city central square), but being on the borders of the central area is as well good to reach the office via Taxi or public transport.

The room was quite big (I got a double room) and clean; furniture was extremely simple and "low profile" I would say, but this is not my main concern when travelling for business.
I got anyway all what is needed.

The breakfast service has been excellent and the room where it was held extremely nice. Very wide choice, high quality, warm atmosphere. The best start of the day you can have before a day in the office.

Last but not least, the personnel at the reception has always been kind, fast and open to help for all the needs I had.

Overall a short but fairly good experience!

Date of stay: May 2017