US$93
Europeum Hotel(Wroclaw)
US$85
US$73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$91
Hotels.com
Monopol Hotel(Wroclaw)
US$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$90
US$134
InVite Hotel(Wroclaw)(Great Value!)
US$57
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

All reviewsgreat locationincluded breakfast islovely squarescrambled or fried eggsold townroom was nice and cleanbad pointsthe main squarethe air conditioningno hesitation in recommending this hotelcentral hotelbreakfast was amazingstayed here for two nightsmini barhot waterper nightbathroom floor
Reviewed 16 August 2017

You can't beat the location just steps away from the town square (Rynek) and within walking distance to many sights in town. This hotel has probably seen better days when it comes to decor and modern features but for being quite old it's well kept. The bar area is dark and not very inviting.We had a double room on the second floor. It was clean but the bathroom was very cold and had an institutional feel to it. I can't stand carpeted floors,but they are everywhere so wisely I bring indoor shoes when I travel. Walls must be thin,because you here everything going on next door!
Breakfast was sufficient and had everything you would expect . My daughter loved the freshly baked bread. This hotel is a good choice for staying in the city center and since breakfast is always included and good,I will choose this hotel again. Staff was if not to friendly at least very polite,and they did speak English.

Room Tip: Ask if they have anything newly remodeled
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Visited in February for 4 nights and hotel in excellent location just off the main square in Wroclaw. Rooms a little dated however for money paid can have no complaints and breakfast was very good.

Staff all very helpful and sauna was another positive for the hotel. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights in May and the weather was glorious.The hotel is in the centre of the old town. Just step outside and you are surrounded by architecture, interesting places to visit, restaurants and of course the main square.
The room was a good size with tea and coffee provided and even some English channels on the TV. The air con was great which is an important aspect for me.Free WiFi that actually worked was a hit for us.
The bathroom was large and the only downside was that it was a shower over the bath rather than a proper shower but that's me being picky!
Breakfast was amazing. So much choice of both hot and cold food and plenty of it.
Staff were helpful and friendly.The hotel was clean and well maintained. A little old fashioned in decor but that goes with several Polish hotels and restaurants we have been to. We would certainly return and recommend this especially if, like us, you enjoy walking the city and then having a huge choice of restaurants and bars close by in the evening.

Room Tip: Ours was at the back overlooking the main road but we were not bothered by noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I spent two nights in this nice hotel in Wroclaw city centre during a short business trip.
Not my first time in this city, but first time in the Best Western Prima hotel.

It is very well located to enjoy the nice old city (in 3 minutes you are in the city central square), but being on the borders of the central area is as well good to reach the office via Taxi or public transport.

The room was quite big (I got a double room) and clean; furniture was extremely simple and "low profile" I would say, but this is not my main concern when travelling for business.
I got anyway all what is needed.

The breakfast service has been excellent and the room where it was held extremely nice. Very wide choice, high quality, warm atmosphere. The best start of the day you can have before a day in the office.

Last but not least, the personnel at the reception has always been kind, fast and open to help for all the needs I had.

Overall a short but fairly good experience!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RobertoMazzocchi
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I visited Best Western Prima Hotel over Easter. It's a well located hotel just a minute or two from the main square with very polite and helpful staff. My room was what they call "oversized" and was overlooking the main road and river. If it bothers you there could be some noise from traffic and trams from rooms located in this position. There were three windows in my room so it felt light and airy although I think the air conditioning wasn't turned on at this time of year. The King size bed had a King size bottom sheet which was slightly spoilt by having two single quilt covers on top but I am told that this can be commonplace. Nevertheless, a comfortable room that was kept spotlessly clean. Kettle, tea and coffee are provided and replenished and the same with bathroom toiletries. Extras of both can also be obtained from reception. The TV in my room only had three English channels but I didn't come to Wroclaw to watch TV. Wi-Fi in the room, which was free, was excellent. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with a wide choice of food, some hot, and scrambled or fried eggs would also be done to order if required.

Because it was Easter some restaurants that I wanted to try were closed so I tried a steak in the hotel restaurant. Unfortunately it was a "formed" steak, i.e. manufactured into a specific shape, and therefore not very appealing. This was my only real let down at the hotel.

All in all this hotel made a lovely choice for a weekend break. Wroclaw itself has a lovely square and the elves dotted around are so cute. However, there wasn't much else to do unless you plan trips so, much as I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, for this reason I won't be back. However, when planning new trips I will definitely consider staying at other Best Western hotels based on my experience at the Prima Hotel.

Room Tip: Some tram/traffic noise in rooms overlooking main road/river
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo