All reviewsgreat locationincluded breakfast islovely squarescrambled or fried eggsold townthe main squarethe air conditioningno hesitation in recommending this hotelstayed here for nightshot and cold foodspacious roomnice hotelwithin walking distancetea and coffeecity centrepublic transporthotel restaurant
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I visited Best Western Prima Hotel over Easter. It's a well located hotel just a minute or two from the main square with very polite and helpful staff. My room was what they call "oversized" and was overlooking the main road and river. If it bothers you there could be some noise from traffic and trams from rooms located in this position. There were three windows in my room so it felt light and airy although I think the air conditioning wasn't turned on at this time of year. The King size bed had a King size bottom sheet which was slightly spoilt by having two single quilt covers on top but I am told that this can be commonplace. Nevertheless, a comfortable room that was kept spotlessly clean. Kettle, tea and coffee are provided and replenished and the same with bathroom toiletries. Extras of both can also be obtained from reception. The TV in my room only had three English channels but I didn't come to Wroclaw to watch TV. Wi-Fi in the room, which was free, was excellent. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with a wide choice of food, some hot, and scrambled or fried eggs would also be done to order if required.

Because it was Easter some restaurants that I wanted to try were closed so I tried a steak in the hotel restaurant. Unfortunately it was a "formed" steak, i.e. manufactured into a specific shape, and therefore not very appealing. This was my only real let down at the hotel.

All in all this hotel made a lovely choice for a weekend break. Wroclaw itself has a lovely square and the elves dotted around are so cute. However, there wasn't much else to do unless you plan trips so, much as I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, for this reason I won't be back. However, when planning new trips I will definitely consider staying at other Best Western hotels based on my experience at the Prima Hotel.

Room Tip: Some tram/traffic noise in rooms overlooking main road/river
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2017

We were a group of six that stayed here for three nights.
Breakfast was the big winner at this hotel, together with a friendly and helpful staff!
The rooms looks neat and tidy, but the air conditioning really needs a work-over! Some in our group had to change room after the first night since it became too hot to sleep, and the windows couldn't be opened........

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2017

A very nice hotel, central but just far enough out of the main area not to be noisy but the trams going past my room, which was at the back of the hotel, were a bit annoying. Staff are extremely helpful and the included breakfast is good value with everything you want.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the street are quieter than ones at the back overlooking the river.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We stayed three nights - The hotel was good, room was clean and specious, breakfast had good choice and nice dinning area. Location of the hotel is good, everything could reach in walking distance. Personnel was also good and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2017

The hotel is located within the borders of the old town. There is a large paid hotel car park in front of the hotel. Rooms are high, big and clean, but not very fresh. Check-in and check-out were fast. Service attentive and efficient. Breakfast tasty. The restaurant is large and quite good, but probably not very popular as we were alone at the dinner.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business