“Fall in love this place”
Review of SeaFood Bar&Market

SeaFood Bar&Market
Ranked #28 of 990 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Bar serving seafood dishes in street food concept. At our place you can have fresh seafood, grab a beer from local breweries and taste wine from verified suppliers. On top of that we have mini-market where we sell fresh seafood and fishes by weight.
Reviewed 24 August 2018

In life, people appreciate different things depending on their character. This restaurant seems to have deciphered me because I got everything I expected, almost.
When I went in, I had mixed feelings because in this restaurant, you order at the bar! However, the smiling staff very quickly advised me what would be best for me.
I chose the shrimps and soup.

When I sat at the table with my wine, I only appreciated the climate here. Service tries to treat everyone without unnecessary distance and you have the opportunity to feel like you were eating with a group of friends including the entire restaurant.
The place is so vibrant!

Don't need to add that the food was delicious!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Pretty nice place for lunch. Oysters are highly recommended for starter and other dishes - from tempura prawns through salad to fish soup will nicely fulfill any lunch menu.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

One of the best places in Wroclaw to grab lunch, quite cheap, food is amazing and the beers they have on tap are good.

Highly recommend

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We had some great oysters, tempura prawns and chips, and some mussels and a couple of beers. Just go to the counter order your food and drink, pay and after getting your number sit down and wait for the food to arrive. Everything was simply presented and tasted great. We will definitely return next time we visit to try the octopus sandwiches as is only on the menu at the weekend.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Good surprise: you choose your fish and size (weigh) and they cook it for you !
You can also come to buy fish and cook it at home but it is recommended to order it in advance.