Alpejski Hotel
  • Pool
Hotel Relaks(Karpacz)
Villa Skala(Karpacz)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We stayed there for a weekend enjoying some alpine atmosphere in Polish mountains:-). We had a very nice view on the mountains from our balcony which in itself was very relaxing. The room and the bathroom were clean and bed was comfy. There was a good selection of food for breakfast and dinner. The staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor with a mountain view
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I think the hotel's structure was pretty average. Rooms are clean but very basic, breakfast very average, TV channels only in polish or german, pool area pretty nice, SPA very affordable, location about 1Km from the center.
I didnt try the restaurant as they only serve food till 8.30pm (we arrived at 8.35pm).
Nevertheless the staff has been always very friendly and efficient. Definitively a value added to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Domiak
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Very nice for couples in others words love nest we just wanted to stay at the hotel all the time every thing is provided in the hotel. Great location for families and in its surrounding are perfect to keep children occupied all day long. Little bit poor in breakfast side but that doesn't matter as we don't want to get out Will return again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zarinas_Restaurante
Reviewed 4 September 2013

stay 2 weeks in september 2012 with my wife. Very friendly service , clean spa. it is perfect base foe vacation and for people who like mountains.Tennis court perfect , children park perfect, outside sauna perfect . You have too stay there and discover KARPACZ.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dana L
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My family wanted a taste of the Polish mountains again, after having visited Zakopane a couple of years ago. This time we opted for Karpacz, a small village, not yet discovered by the majority of European tourists. It is the perfect base for discovering the Karkonosze natural parks and Sudety mountains.
I opted for the Alpejski hotel. Four months before our actual holiday, there were no rooms showing as available from sites like expedia and booking.com. However when I contacted them directly, they booked a family room for me. It seems that they use these booking sites in the very last moments, as they try to book their rooms directly through their own website. Their policy is that one must pay 50% deposit when booking, but since it was quite early, the receptionist promised to contact me a month before so that I do not pay a deposit so early. She did in fact contact me then, but (like many Polish businesses) I realized that in order to pay a deposit, I had to make a bank transfer, for which obviously I was going to be charged. Thus the receptionist asked me for the visa number and said I can pay everything once I arrived at the hotel.
The hotel is new and in top condition. It is a small hotel with a warm ambience. From it you can easily see the mountains. Location is great as a short walk leads you to many restaurants and shops.
Lovely, spacious room. Were also provided with bathrobes and slippers in order to enjoy the hotel's pool and sauna. Staff spoke mostly German but seemed to anticipate our needs. We were staying on bed and breakfast basis and once were going to miss breakfast due to an early trip to Prague. The staff arranged a packed lunch for us to make up for the missed breakfast.
Definitely recommend to adults and families with small children.
If you are not staying on half board basis however, beware of exorbitant prices in restaurant, especially as prices shown in menu may not be the price you actually pay but the price per 100g, for instance.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family