US$79
Priceline
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewstasty foodminute walkrecommend this hotelfacilitiesjacuzzicentrespa
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Hotel provides everything I would expect:
- clean comfortable rooms (even bigger than I expected)
- friendly staff, always willing to help and most of the time smiling
- well placed - not in the center, so you leave in quiet and peaceful atmosphere but still within walking distance to "crowdly" ;) Karpacz center.

Things to be aware of are:
- there is only one jacuzzi tub and it is subject for reservations (for 20min each) - for this inconvienience you gain some privacy
- wleeness/SPA is run by single lady this means no parallel treatments (at least it was like that at the begining of June)

Room Tip: 216 is ok.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Great price for this hotel in a lovely location. 15 to 20 minute walk from Karpacz centre which suited us as the centre is very busy with tourists at this time of year. Great place to base yourself for walking, cycling etc. Close to the Czech border.
Breakfasts were good, rooms very nice and staff were friendly. Hotel has a nice spa area with wet and dry sauna
Only complaint was lack of air conditioning in the room. It got quite hot in the night

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017

The hotel is located at the foot of the Giant Mountains. You can walk safely from the hotel to go hiking in the nature. The hotel itself is clean, room service came two times a day. The staff is generally very friendly and helpful and split in two groups. One group speaks Polish and German, the other Polish and English. The food was great, I totally loved it. Even tho the Polish cuisine offers a lot of meat I think vegetarians would have enjoyed their meals, too. Both quality and quantity of the buffet were very satisfying. The wooden dining hall with the gallery advertised on the hotel's homepage is a room in a restaurant next door where you get 20% discount as a hotel guest. The actual dining room of the Relaks is great anyway and I see no reason why it shouldn't be shown on the website. If you want to use the advertised free WiFi on your room you might want to ask at the reception for free vouchers. The spa is small but very cozy and clean. I recommend to ask the staff at the spa's reception upon arrival about the usage modalities of the spa's facilities. For some facilities like the jacuzzi you will need to make an appointment. All in all in this hotel the name is program. I have relaxed incredibly during my stay and especially enjoyed the spa treatments I had booked. I can recommend this hotel for all types of travelers - solo trippers, couples, families and businesses travelers. I'm pretty sure you won't get any better value for money anywhere in or near Karpacz.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this amazing place from 1st to 5th of Feb 2016 and I am still, simply over the moon with what I have experienced in this beautiful, clean, centrally located hotel in Karpacz! The food, service, facilities and everything else I can't think of right now was just the best! I am planning my next trip to Karpacz later on this year and Hotel Relaks will be my place to stay at, without a doubt! Big Thank You to everyone who looked after me and has made my stay truely relaxing and unforgettable!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2015

Good lokalization not far from the mountains and from the city centrę, yet quiet. Good parking facilities. Rooms rather on a small side, that aggravated by slopy ceilings making them crumpy and impractical. I had a Room with schowek you could flush all the bathroom with, with too short curtains and towels i would classify as just a step from rugs. Good hard beds, Łąck of any nice wiev and breakfast, Włoch can just be described as borderline decent.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family