Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

I was in this hotel allready twice. It is cozy, nice hotel.
The rooms are nice, but need some small changes. First time I didn’t left review at all. Because for me it was shocking, when I came first time.
But this time I was knowing what to expect. So I was prepared.
So I was happy when this time I booked hotel, second day the staff contacted me and told that they don’t have double bed, but they can put some mattress on the top.( so I allready knew it because it was the issue first time).
All ,, Dove” shower gel in the room is expired. And first time when I came in I asked to change it, but housekeeper tried to find an not expired, but it was no success.
This time I contacted them before I came and asked to make sure that it wouldn’t happen again.
Sorry but no changes on that one.
But overall hotel is nice cozy clean. Breakfast is good.
So for my opinion price is little bit to high in this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2020

The external and internal architecture of the building and its location is perfectly integrated into the natural mountain environment. The managers of this hotel must pay special attention to the situations that we experienced during our stay, which should not happen in a five-star hotel. The existing situations lower the range of this hotel, which does not meet the five-star hotel criteria. On arrival, Feb 2, 2020, I made a complaint because of the ragged towel lying on the bathroom shelf with rust stains in the middle, which was intended for me at yours' five-star hotel. Another complaint was filed because the cleaning staff took my magnetic card (room key) from a reading device located in the room at the front door. As a result of this event I asked to deactivate the magnetic card (room key) and issue two new ones. We experienced very unpleasant dispositions in the facial expressions and manners from an employee / lifeguard (of average body size, height about 160 cm, with black hair on the head, at the age of about 45) at the pool, among others on Feb 6, 2020 at around 8 pm. A very strange practice at your hotel is not to change bed linen daily or every other day. During the stay from Feb 2, 2020 (arrival day) to Feb 8 (departure day), the bed linen was changed only three times and it was expressly on my request.
The customer has limited access to coffee and tea , because only 2 sachets of each were available in the room. We had no choice of tea and / or coffee type.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank BoardingPass513261
Reviewed 22 August 2019

Everything was just as we had expected. Friendly staff, tasty food, exceptional breakfast and dinner, good-located hotel with a great view! All in all a perfect place for relax. We'll come back for sure..

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel overall however it bugs me that hotel at this price point (we stayed in a suite) have such inadequate, thin, skimpy bed covers and no real queen/king size mattresses. This is the problem with many hotels in Poland but those rated 5 stars I think should be able to do it better. I came across at least 2 five star hotels in Poland that had beds that met those minimum standards so it is possible.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olasek
Reviewed 19 January 2019

We stayed for 3 nights at Rezydencja and we loved it, the room is big and it has nice modern furniture, big veranda with amazing view, is was snowing during our stay and it was like a dream to wake up in the morning and see everything covered in white.

The highlight of our stay was the New York Style Party, great event with life music, we danced until 3am!!

Our special Thanks to Ms Sofia Mokrzan for her effort to make our stay unforgettable. She was very kind and helpful, the hotel is lucky to have her.

Date of stay: January 2019