Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$59
Agoda.comUS$59
eDreamsUS$59
StayForLong
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel ... Amazing view from hotel ... Nice and beautiful building ... The only problem I faced was unfriendly staff in the restaurant at grand building ... This hotel has three building as there r 3 hotels under one roof ... Grand hotel staff was not helping ... As we r vegetarian.. He shall try to help ... That's y i have then 4 stars ...

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Member of the “Nosalowy Dwór Resort and Spa” Complex.

In the first place I was here out of curiosity to see what the hotel is like in case I return the following year, but in the meantime try the menu of the Regional Restaurant and comment on the quality, presentation, service and tastes. It was a Saturday and the regional band was playing that night giving the real traditional note and feeling to the atmosphere of the restaurant.

We arrived a bit earlier requesting to see a couple of rooms and also the SPA so as to have an idea what the interior and rooms look like.
The majority were occupied, but at least I managed to see one. Nice immaculate clean and cozy room but not that spacious as I expected it to be.

The building holds 29 in all rooms, a Wellness centre, a couple of Conference rooms and a Billiard room. The interior is cozy and fits with the alpine character.

I tried to imagine what it is like to be out here in winter with the ski centre in short proximity, everything outside white and indoors logs in the fireplace, a pleasant atmosphere, soft music and great food. How I wished I were here in winter!

The wellness centre is not that big either, but it does include a Jacuzzi and Sauna.

RESTAURANT: “Regional” stands out in character, professional service, welcoming atmosphere and exquisite tastes. Its interior is unique entirely made of wood with walls decorated with posters and old family photos, shelves holding ski trophy awards from the owners’ collection.

Upstairs in the restaurant there is a special seating for children and a remarkable play area to make young visitors happy, plus a very special children’s menu prepared uniquely for them.

Every detail seems to be considered for the comfort of guests, so with all these in mind and after taking several photos, we found the right spot to enjoy our meal.

EXECUTIVE CHEF: The Executive Chef Zbigniew Bayer is a true professional, working in this restaurant for more than 12 years. He has great sense of humour, he is sociable and charismatic. He and his team of Cooks and the restaurant’s manager deserve a huge bravo.

STAFF/SERVICE: Friendly team, helping and above all wanting to please. Everyone deserves huge credit.

CUISINE: Polish traditional dishes with twist.

APPETIZERS: My “journey to taste” starts with sparkling wine (Gancia Prosecco) and several hot and cold yummy and tasty appetizers that besides the excellent presentation they were mouthwatering and yummy!

SOUPS: Next, two outstanding traditional soups one of which the Sour-rye with hard-boiled egg and white sausage. I had a similar soup in Warsaw at another restaurant but the one here was way too tasty. Big thumbs up!

The second one which was also tasty was my friend’s choice. The traditional classic Sauerkraut Soup with smoked bacon.

MAIN COURSE: The Lamb Shank had the Wow factor and was my friend’s choice. The most amazing platter presentation, braised in vegetables served with Silesian dumplings and gravy sauce. A delight to the eyes and the palate!

For a lighter option to avoid meat I opted for the Roasted Trout with garlic butter “Morskie Oko” normally paired with French fries, but I had different kinds of dumplings on the side instead. The exquisite trout had a garlicky taste that I loved and was bursting with flavour.

It is funny, how out here at the Regional restaurant I started to like dumplings where elsewhere I would not even touch them. Not to mention that I tried them even as dessert!

Be sure to ask for the Dumpling platter to have 3 kinds of them for two persons. They are superb!

BEVERAGE: The Mapu Cabernet Sauvignon carmenere, Chilean wine paired well with the Lamp Shank dish.

For the Trout the Mud House Sauvignon Blanc pairing wine coming from New Zealand had a remarkable intensity and style and a refreshing finish.

For the finale, the amazing Argentinian Trivento to accompany dessert.

DESSERT: With coffee, I had the most delicious Vanilla Cheesecake with Raspberry sauce I ever had! It was one of the rarest times I did not mind calories. So tasty that words fail me.

My friend’s choice the Hot Apple pie with Ice cream (having a sweet tooth) she loved it!

The third choice, Dumplings served with sweet Cream on the side and Blackberries. Yummy!

IN ALL: Food was divine and we enjoyed an unforgettable dining experience which was a feast to the eye and the palate. I urge those who are planning to come here to get ready for a taste of heaven. Guys, a huge thanks….I can’t wait to be back!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
9  Thank greekcypriot2009
Reviewed 9 August 2016

This is part of a hotel complex and I attended for an evening buffet meal. Food was delicious and plenty of it. Lovely setting in the mountains, and behind the hotel is a fantastic playground for children. There was construction happening when I visited which made parking difficult.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Nosalowy dwor is 3 stairs building resamble to cottage in area of Grand Hotel. If you want to use spa and wellness services you need to go cross the parking place to get there. Spa was fine, breakfast very rich and personal nice. We hiked on Nosal which can be seen from the restaurant. Entrance fee is 5zl/person. View from the Nosal really worth it!
City Centre is 5km, the most famous street Krupkowki offers different sortiment (food, clothes, shoes) for good price.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SynthiaTT
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Stayed at the Nosalowy Dwor for three nights last week at short notice during the holiday period.
Large room, very clean, but there was no way to adjust the radiator in the room, as a consequence it was too warm.
The restaurant was great with a good variety for breakfast and dinner and very reasonably priced.
Service was good too.
It is a little way out of town which means it is quiet - but the walk in to town does take you past a nice cake shop.

Date of stay: May 2016