Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$60
View deal
PricelineUS$60
Agoda.comUS$61
eDreamsUS$60
FindHotelUS$61
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

I would reccomended checking out the restaurant as this was reasonable and very very nice. Hot tub was great, twin bed rooms were basic so nothing to get excited about but just somewgere to sleep. I guess you could argue the location isnt great but the bus is a 1 minutes walk away into town for 3pln so its all good

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018

the hotel is a few km from center and you need to have a car .the hotel has a free car parking and the rooms are huges.in the room you have a huge bed and extra bed for kids.you also have a nice swiming pool and breakfast is nice

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Three stars are rather to meet industry standards, not the guests' expectations about it. If you don't care much about details, the hotel is a good choice. The hotel is rather new, so are the equipment and furnishings. Rooms are clean and nice, and often with the beautiful view on the Tatra Mountains. But the greatest of all is hotel staff - really nice and willing to help.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and had a lovely time. Room was clean and spacious with views of the Tatra mountains and the bathroom was large. The buffet breakfast was simply delicious with plenty of food to choose from. Staff was helpful and attentive. We tried both the buffet dinner and the a la carte menu from the hotel's restaurant; both were good, but we recommend the food from the restaurant. The hotel also has an indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi which we found very relaxing even though extremely busy. We would recommend this hotel, but we suggest a change in the sofa bed which our son found uncomfortable. You also need a car if you wish to visit Zakopane centre since it is quite far.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CalFam09
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed in hotel rates on a business trip. The staff were generally friendly but I had to complain a number of times. The room next door played loud music until past 2am and as there was no phone in the room I had to walk to reception every time they started up. The biggest issue was the temperature! My room was on the ground floor and so the window wasn't safe to leave open. There was a radiator behind the headboard meaning I would wake up at 3 because my pillow had got hot, and the room generally was uncomfortably hot. There was no thermostat or way of reducing the temperature in the room. When I flagged this to reception I was told they would look into it but after 3nights nothing had happened. I mentioned it on check out and was told that's just the way it is!

Date of stay: March 2017