Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We were perhaps spoilt by our decor in the first two hotels so initial disappointment was soon forgotten. Our late arrival was catered for and we had a lovely meal off the menu. Well done to the staff. The next two days we were eating buffet, served from the warming pots. Soup absolutely gorgeous, mains and dessert not to write home about. It seems the occasion of the evening meal was a quick visit to the tro. Would deter from future visit.
I enjoyed the foyer bar , which was a pleasant area to sit with the rain pouring down.
The gym equipment was sufficient,the pool & saunas delightful, table football ping pong an unexpected enjoyment despite unexpected loss.
The highlight was my first massage,it won't be my last.
On reflection excellent stay spoilt by the evening meal.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sistercooper
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Skalny 4 night on beginning of march. I go to Zakopne to find out what kind skiing opportunity they have.
Hotel Skalny was in good condition and clean. It allso have a nice spa. Tasty breakfast included my booking. I allso had dinner there two times and I was very satisfied of the food quality.
Staff was friendly but maybe not the most helpful I have met. I got what I asked but I was not offered anything.
Ski room for equipment was not heated so ski boots didn't get dry there. Allso the route to ski room was so dark that I needed to use my own flashlight to find it in the dark..
Location of the hotel was a bit away from the city and there were no skibus to mountains.
Anyway the price of the room and food was so cheap that owerall I am very happy and I can recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank -finskier-
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We travelled as a couple and found the sleep quality here to be low. It is noisy and stuffy. It's a 35 minute walk from the centre, on poorly lit, steep and windy roads (I fell in a pothole) or a 15 minute bus ride - but there are only about 10 buses a day.

PROS
Ok sized rooms
Nice staff with reasonable English
Nice food in the restaurant (although limited choice)
Close to local restaurants (10 min walk), and to mini-markets (5 min walk).
Fairly regular bus route to Zakopane town centre or Harenda ski slope right outside for 3PLN each (less than £1) and the timetable is up in the lobby

CONS
Noisy hotel - thin walls and bad reverberation
Dogs barking in nearby yards overnight
No fridge
No balcony in most rooms

We chose this hotel as it was in the middle of quite a few ski slopes - Zakopane being famous as an area for having 12km of blue runs. Unfortunately, our poor research meant it was a 10 minute walk from the nursery slope but either 1 or 2 buses from any decent slopes. The buses run well, and it gave us great options, but it's 30 mins to an hour each way every day.

Additionally, the pool is small and only one jacuzzi so although this was fine for us in March I'd hate to see it in peak ski season or mid-summer.

Room tip: Ask for higher and away from other guests
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Very nice place for families with children :) If you want just relax in very calm environment...unfortunately I can't recommend because they are many families with children which are quite load especially in swimming pool.The rest is on very good quality.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The hotel is located a bit far from city center. Getting from the bus station to it would costs around 30-33 PLN, from the hotel to the city center around 23 PLN. You can always ask the receptionist to call for a taxi because in Zakopane there is no Uber or Taxify available. Hotel's restaurant was okeish, unfortunately, we didn't find any other reasonable restaurant close to the hotel (one was closed, in another one there was no menu in English), so in order to have dinner, we had to walk around 15 min to the city center's side.
The hotel was much better than I expected, even though my room looked a bit old-fashioned, it was comfortable and with a great view.
I didn't go to the swimming pool because I could smell it already from the distance (after chlorine).
Breakfast was great (enjoyed blood sausage), staff - helpful.
I wouldn't suggest this hotel for a group of friends because there are many families staying, so they might complain about noise even though you are just speaking in the room...

Room tip: Ask for a room with balcony (not all have it)
Date of stay: January 2018