Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$63
View deal
Expedia.comUS$68
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$68
TravelocityUS$68
Trip.comUS$72
Orbitz.comUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Lovely looking hotel....good breakfast. Off the beaten track and hard to find. Wifi bad if you are staying in a standard double room (which was VERY small, and the double bed pressed against a wall, so only 1 way off it). Room has a balcony...but it was facing a courtyard which was used for building work, starting at 8am!...No great views of the mountains had. They also seemed to have just 1 person on the bar duties and reception duties, who sometime disappeared for amounts of time, so no service available from both! Also we nicknamed the young lady behind the bar/reception as "Sour Face"....as she never smiled or greeted you in a happy manner! The hotel had a room available for buffet breakfast, but offered no other food throughout the rest of the day

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view...and clsoe to wifi!
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 18 June 2019 via mobile

I have recently stayed for 5 nights whilst attending a Euro Lambretta rally nearby
We had an excellent room with a great view and balcony to sit on the evening to watch the sun go down.
At breakfast the usual continental choice
One small niggle every day the beds were made up and bins emptied
But they did not replace the tea and coffee making bits and pieces.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 January 2019 via mobile

We are just back from a 6 day stay here. I was with my daughter and we were really happy with our stay. Hotel was clean room too.The girls in reception had good English and were very helpful throughout out stay. A bit out of town but away from the main tourist area, which was not a bad thing. a car would have been handy but taxi were cheap. €5/6 to the centre. The vue from out balcony was super too. We would go back.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This place is great, nice hotel.
I was in this city to make a business meeting, and I needed a little hotel.
I see this hotel I think it is base on skiing people.. room are there but not like I was in love with it..
Bath was use and old... But it all was clean..

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

High quality hotel! Could recommend to everyone. I would come back with pleasure. One the photo is a view from our window room. Taxi from there to Krupowki cost 25-30zl. Good breakfast, huge choice of food and great service.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eduard02010