Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$66
View deal
PricelineUS$71
Agoda.comUS$71
eDreamsUS$66
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2016

This hotel is well worth the slightly out of the way location. First off, the rooms looked exactly like the pictures from various websites, they were also quite large in that there was a small living room separate from the beds. Bathrooms were on the small side but adequate and very clean. The beds were comfortable and the location made for a peaceful night.

Breakfast buffet was very good.

Parking is free.

It takes about 5 minutes to get to town by bus, which runs on the frontage street.

You can walk to the Jaszczurówka Chapel in 5 minutes which is a tourist site for Zakopane.

I would happily stay here again as the value and quality were the best of the hotels I stayed at during this vacation.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lance L
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Positive :
We went for ski vacation with children ,
Took room with 2 rooms inside - this is a bid advantage ( both of the rooms has tv ).
The hotel is very clean ,
Good location ( short driving for ski resort and for the town )

This hotel gives you mush more than 3 stars service .

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2015

A little outside of town, Dwór Karolówka is quiet and peaceful, the perfect place for a mountain holiday. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Hungry upon arrival, we ate at the hotel restaurant which was excellent. The golonka was fall-off-the-bone tender! The only negative thing about the hotel were the beds. They could be a little more comfortable. They weren't bad, but they could be better. Overall, I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting Zakopane.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2015

I visited Zakipane for skiing. I was alone without car, but location of this hotel is very and very convenience and a really good singl room. personal was very frendly. Hotel is very cozy. There is a little but very good spa.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

I told the waitress upon my arrival that I can't eat anything with gluten. In the next morning my breakfast with gluten free bread without even asking for it. I think that the attention to details differ an excellent service from just a good service. The hotel's location is convenience, the rooms are decent. In general 5+

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple