4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$121
PricelineUS$120
Hotels.comUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
Radissonhotels.comUS$121
Destinia.comUS$134
All reviews swimming pool mountain view delicious breakfast spa snow cleanliness skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2021

I highly recommend. Great location of the hotel in the city center and yet in a quiet location. Half board was excellent. The only downside is that teenagers under the age of 16 are not allowed in the sauna at all. Not accompanied by parents, or in shortened times

Date of stay: October 2021
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2021

Dear andrea123941,
thank you for your opinion. I am glad thah you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 11 September 2021

Hotel is excellent, amazing rooms, delicious breakfast.
Good location.
Just the staff was quite unfriendly to me. They took forever to check me in and they ignored me rudely until I called the manager.
Spa staff, same! had to extract information from them.
It might have been just bad luck for me during my stay. The hotel is great though

Date of stay: January 2021
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Dear Framelon,
thnak you very much for your opinon. I am glad that you liked our hotel. We apologize for any unpleasant situations.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Spacious and very well equipped rooms, beautiful bathroom, great breakfast and good fitness.
Ideal would be a second swimming pool. But the hotel offeres good value for money.
It is also well located.

Date of stay: August 2021
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2021

Dear rspisa722275,
thank you for you for your opinion. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Overall - no english speaking, bad coffee, service is like you ask for flat white - you get capuccino. Spa is good, but guests wear swimwear in saunas, the most disgusting thing we have experienced. We will not return to this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021

Dear mselep564995,
thank you very much for your opinion. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your comments will be immediately forwarded to the appropriate people.

Reviewed 19 July 2021

We spent 4 days in hotel. We were very suprised how clean and silent hotel is. Cooks make excelent food. Expecially their soups are great.
Hotel offers own spa, we really enjoyed it. Hotel is also great starting point for trips to Tatras and walks around the city.

Date of stay: June 2021
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Dear Vladimir,
thank you for your opinion about your stay at Radisson Blu in Zakopane. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope you will visit us again.

Grettings from Zakopane,