Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
View deal
Expedia.comUS$87
Radissonhotels.comUS$86
Destinia.comUS$96
All reviews swimming pool mountain view delicious breakfast spa snow cleanliness skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2021

We spent 4 days in hotel. We were very suprised how clean and silent hotel is. Cooks make excelent food. Expecially their soups are great.
Hotel offers own spa, we really enjoyed it. Hotel is also great starting point for trips to Tatras and walks around the city.

Date of stay: June 2021
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Dear Vladimir,
thank you for your opinion about your stay at Radisson Blu in Zakopane. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope you will visit us again.

Grettings from Zakopane,
Wojciech, Front Office Team

Reviewed 7 March 2021

A unique place with unacceptable limited access to saunas and swimming pool. Breakfast with little variety for a stay of several days. The strengths of the hotel are the courtesy of the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms and the entire facility

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nino Rosenlund, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Dear mbmaz10,

Thank you very much for choosing the Radisson Blu as destination hotel for your last trip to Zakopane.

I regret that you did not feel most comfortable during your stay with us and that in a manner we could not meet your expectations.

I would like to inform you that we are following closely the restrictions and we are constantly adopting them inline with the release of new guidelines.
I really appreciate your comment regarding breakfast as this will help us in identifying strengths and weaknesses in the service we offer. Therefore I shared you feedback with our breakfast team in order for us to be able to improve on the points.

Great to hear that you enjoyed the service from our staff and cleanliness.

I hope to welcome you back again in the future when your travels allow.

With kind regards,

Nino

Reviewed 14 September 2020

the room looked really nice, spacious and new. im quite disappointed with few things though - one socket did not work, one of the bedsite lamps did not work either. Also, the thermostat stopped working in the middle of the night.
I know the cleaning service was on request -i am not a fussy person but though someone will come to take rubbish and change the towels and replace the shower gels/shampoo. That did not happen. The water leaked from she shower room despite of closed door and had a bit of a flood. Also, there was supposed to be a shelf in the shower to put some shower gel there but looked it was broken - there was some remainings of it.
The breakfast was lovely - a lot of variety of food however I think i could benefit from some better quality coffee.
Overall, its been okay but expected bit more.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Agnieszka Z
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Dear agnztk,
Thank you for the review and for appreciating the spaciousness in the room.
Please believe me that our employees make every effort to ensure that our guests leave with nice memories.

Therefore, during your next stay, we will make every effort to ensure that your stay expires without any inconvenience.
Best regards,
Wioleta,
Front Office Supervisior

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Disliked · I paid with my credit card upon checking in but on checkout I was told that I did not pay and when I insisted that I had paid the receptionist threatened to get the police. I did not need this hassle as almost missed my flight back home , but they had blocked my card THREE TIMES and was treated worse than a Criminal. Also our room was never cleaned during our stay even though I had informed receptionist after day one not cleaned that I wanted my room cleaned. The hotel is new with good amenities and views nice breakfast but the staff left me with a very bad impression.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nino Rosenlund, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2020

Dear cdarma907440,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
We strive towards 100% Guest Satisfaction and your feedback is extremely important to us.
I was disappointed to read that on this occasion we did not entirely meet your expectations.
I would like to apologize and assure you that I will personally followed-up with the relevant managers to look into this matter accordingly.
I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back and to show you that we can make it right.

With best regards,
Nino

Reviewed 31 August 2020

Stayed at the 5th floor. Spacious room with multiple amenities (hair dryer, cosmetics, coffee maker and kettle, great selection of coffees and teas) and most importantly a balcony with gorgeous view! The hotel is located approximately 10 mins walk away from Krupówki and bus/train station, on a quiet side street.

Breakfast is served from 7:30 am which might be too late for those leaving for a hike, but the hotel has an option to order an earlier to-go breakfast. Good selection of fruit/warm breakfast options, a small corner with local products. Options served can get a bit monotonous after a while.

Spa zone (saunas, hot tub, swimming pool) satisfactory, but can get crowded easily. Great saunas zone with a cold water tub in the middle. Prepare for kids splashing water in your face in the "main" pool despite kids pool being available right next to it. I'd recommend going early in the morning or right before closing to unwind after a long day.

In general, several things could be improved - for example the pillows (too small and very soft), water temperature at the spa... for a 5* hotel, I'd expect the spa zone to include water for guests.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank KipiDi
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Dear KipiDi,
thank you for your positive feedback. Knowing about the shortcomings helps us improve the quality of our services every day. We will be glad to welcome you again!
Best regards,