Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
US$87
Priceline
US$86
eDreams
Radissonhotels.comUS$86
Destinia.comUS$96
All reviews swimming pool mountain view delicious breakfast spa snow cleanliness skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2020

Stayed at the 5th floor. Spacious room with multiple amenities (hair dryer, cosmetics, coffee maker and kettle, great selection of coffees and teas) and most importantly a balcony with gorgeous view! The hotel is located approximately 10 mins walk away from Krupówki and bus/train station, on a quiet side street.

Breakfast is served from 7:30 am which might be too late for those leaving for a hike, but the hotel has an option to order an earlier to-go breakfast. Good selection of fruit/warm breakfast options, a small corner with local products. Options served can get a bit monotonous after a while.

Spa zone (saunas, hot tub, swimming pool) satisfactory, but can get crowded easily. Great saunas zone with a cold water tub in the middle. Prepare for kids splashing water in your face in the "main" pool despite kids pool being available right next to it. I'd recommend going early in the morning or right before closing to unwind after a long day.

In general, several things could be improved - for example the pillows (too small and very soft), water temperature at the spa... for a 5* hotel, I'd expect the spa zone to include water for guests.

2  Thank KipiDi
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Dear KipiDi,
thank you for your positive feedback. Knowing about the shortcomings helps us improve the quality of our services every day. We will be glad to welcome you again!
Best regards,
Wioleta,
Front Office SUpervisior

Reviewed 25 August 2020

It’s good place to stay, but it has small things that can be improved. For example a hair dryer was not in my room (but we had an iron and it’s really good!). At night something was “clicking” periodically (it was not a big problem for me and my wife, but it was a little bit strange to hear it at night). If you want to use a refrigerator - by default it’s closed and no instruction why the door can be opened only on 1-2 cm. The service explained that it requires additional request to open it (with providing a card).
In general I recommend, breakfasts were really tasty

Dear Vkapli933945,
Thank you for sharing your opinion about your stay at Aries Hotel & SPA Zakopane. I would like to thank you for the positive and negative opinions that allow us to gradually improve the level of services provided. I encourage you and other guests to report any inconvenience during their stay. This gives you a chance to react and, for example, as in your case, you reported a dryer or a checkup, which seemed a strange noise in the room. I invite you to visit again.
Yours faithfully, Wioleta, Front Office Supervisior

Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night only and I already want to stay here again. The hotel is stylish, spacious and nicely furnished. They have a pool area which was a great way to escape the heat of the day. We have also really enjoyed the huge variety of food at the breakfast buffet. But the thing i appreciated the most was the cold water machine in the corridor - used it each time to refill my water bottle before heading out!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 72Rosita
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2020

Dear 72Rosita,
thank you for your opinion about your stay at Radisson Blu in Zakopane. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope you will visit us again.

Grettings from Zakopane,
Patrycja Front Office Team

Reviewed 4 July 2020

The spa and swimming area is spectacular. The rooms are great size and are comfortable.
The bed are not cleaned due to Corona virus but this should be fixed. It is not comfortable sleeping in a bed that is not made for 4 days.
Breakfast does not have vast options ( no vegan or gluten free options) also no variety (same options everyday).

Date of stay: June 2020
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Dear Clhaa,

Thank you for your visit to Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences, Zakopane.We are most grateful of you taking the time to share your experience of Radisson Blu Zakopane Hotel. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience on breakfast caused and I do hope to welcoming you back in the near future. Best Regards, Anna Front Office Team

Reviewed 13 May 2020

We have been to Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane a few times already. A lot has changed since our first visit. The staff gained experience and got used to both guests and Radisson Blu’s standards. Recently launched private SPA zone is certainly one of the high-lights of this place.
The rooms are clean, spacious and nicely furnished. Really comfy!
However the food offer is a huge disappointment. Food is still very monotonous, rather low quality and dishes that could be a real fancy feature of this place are even less interesting, even more bland. Sad. Dinner was even more disappointing for us than the breakfast buffet. The offer was minimal here, and the majority of dishes were cold cuts of cheese, sausages, salads, vegetables, fruit and desserts prepared much earlier. Hot food was served according to the scheme - one soup, few vegetables, lots of carbohydrates, meat, fish. During our several visits, we always left somewhat hungry and disgusted. After all, if we feel like visiting Zakopane, we will not hesitate to stop at the local Radisson. However, we'll get our food elsewhere. By the way - we have an extended review of this hotel, with loads of photos, posted on our site.

Room tip: high floor with mountain view
Date of stay: October 2019
NinoR445, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2020

Dear upgrdpl,

It has been a pleasure having you again as a guest of our hotel.

I would like to express my gratitude for the moment of time that you have devoted to few words about our services.

This is a priceless opportunity for us to know how good we are and to discover new ways to be the best!

Being a team of welcoming and caring hosts, we are constantly learning how to satisfy every single guest according to his own demands and expectations.
It is an on-going process simply because each person is unique.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the Spa.

It was extremely sad to learn that you were disappointed with the food we served during your stay.
I would like to highly recommend our a la carte restaurant, and you are always welcome to ask our staff and they will do their upmost to meet your wish.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Again I would like to apologize that we did not meet your full expectation.

With the very best regards from Zakopane,

Nino