2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
Radissonhotels.comUS$124
Trip.comUS$124
ZenHotels.comUS$126
All reviews swimming pool mountain view delicious breakfast spa snow cleanliness skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2020

It’s good place to stay, but it has small things that can be improved. For example a hair dryer was not in my room (but we had an iron and it’s really good!). At night something was “clicking” periodically (it was not a big problem for me and my wife, but it was a little bit strange to hear it at night). If you want to use a refrigerator - by default it’s closed and no instruction why the door can be opened only on 1-2 cm. The service explained that it requires additional request to open it (with providing a card).
In general I recommend, breakfasts were really tasty

Date of stay: August 2020
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Dear Vkapli933945,
Thank you for sharing your opinion about your stay at Aries Hotel & SPA Zakopane. I would like to thank you for the positive and negative opinions that allow us to gradually improve the level of services provided. I encourage you and other guests to report any inconvenience during their stay. This gives you a chance to react and, for example, as in your case, you reported a dryer or a checkup, which seemed a strange noise in the room. I invite you to visit again.
Yours faithfully, Wioleta, Front Office Supervisior

Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night only and I already want to stay here again. The hotel is stylish, spacious and nicely furnished. They have a pool area which was a great way to escape the heat of the day. We have also really enjoyed the huge variety of food at the breakfast buffet. But the thing i appreciated the most was the cold water machine in the corridor - used it each time to refill my water bottle before heading out!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 72Rosita
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2020

Dear 72Rosita,
thank you for your opinion about your stay at Radisson Blu in Zakopane. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope you will visit us again.

Grettings from Zakopane,
Patrycja Front Office Team

Reviewed 4 July 2020

The spa and swimming area is spectacular. The rooms are great size and are comfortable.
The bed are not cleaned due to Corona virus but this should be fixed. It is not comfortable sleeping in a bed that is not made for 4 days.
Breakfast does not have vast options ( no vegan or gluten free options) also no variety (same options everyday).

Date of stay: June 2020
Zakopane Recepcja, Marketing at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Dear Clhaa,

Thank you for your visit to Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences, Zakopane.We are most grateful of you taking the time to share your experience of Radisson Blu Zakopane Hotel. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience on breakfast caused and I do hope to welcoming you back in the near future. Best Regards, Anna Front Office Team

Reviewed 13 May 2020

We have been to Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane a few times already. A lot has changed since our first visit. The staff gained experience and got used to both guests and Radisson Blu’s standards. Recently launched private SPA zone is certainly one of the high-lights of this place.
The rooms are clean, spacious and nicely furnished. Really comfy!
However the food offer is a huge disappointment. Food is still very monotonous, rather low quality and dishes that could be a real fancy feature of this place are even less interesting, even more bland. Sad. Dinner was even more disappointing for us than the breakfast buffet. The offer was minimal here, and the majority of dishes were cold cuts of cheese, sausages, salads, vegetables, fruit and desserts prepared much earlier. Hot food was served according to the scheme - one soup, few vegetables, lots of carbohydrates, meat, fish. During our several visits, we always left somewhat hungry and disgusted. After all, if we feel like visiting Zakopane, we will not hesitate to stop at the local Radisson. However, we'll get our food elsewhere. By the way - we have an extended review of this hotel, with loads of photos, posted on our site.

Room tip: high floor with mountain view
Date of stay: October 2019
NinoR445, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2020

Dear upgrdpl,

It has been a pleasure having you again as a guest of our hotel.

I would like to express my gratitude for the moment of time that you have devoted to few words about our services.

This is a priceless opportunity for us to know how good we are and to discover new ways to be the best!

Being a team of welcoming and caring hosts, we are constantly learning how to satisfy every single guest according to his own demands and expectations.
It is an on-going process simply because each person is unique.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the Spa.

It was extremely sad to learn that you were disappointed with the food we served during your stay.
I would like to highly recommend our a la carte restaurant, and you are always welcome to ask our staff and they will do their upmost to meet your wish.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Again I would like to apologize that we did not meet your full expectation.

With the very best regards from Zakopane,

Nino

Reviewed 16 March 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here in picturesque Zakopane. Staff were very friendly , highly efficient & above all very courteous. Breakfast buffet was amazing every morning with a great selection of local fresh produce. Spa facilities were outstanding. Hotel was spotlessly clean. Would gladly return again.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank JetsetPaul
Zakopane R, Front Office Team at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences Zakopane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your stay with us and your feedback. Hope we can meet you once again and meet all expectations. With kind regards,

Dagmara