All reviews great food rado forest middle situation jacuzzi stuff suite restaurant
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Very good welcome, very nice stuff, and beautiful. Great food at restaurant for every part of the day. In the middle if the forest. Great for summer or winter. Quiet and cozy.
Awesome pool and jacuzzi!!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The suite I stayed in was outstanding. Fresh and very clean .
The Staff was always offering to help in any situation. They also never neglected to greet us all with a warm smile and a , " good morning " daily..

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2017

The hotel is set in a forest so is rather picturesque whilst still convenient for Mielec area. Rooms are modern, although this time I was in room 107 which caters for disabled customers including a sit down/hand held shower. Good selection of house wines and local beers and restaurant serves both local and English dishes. Well run and efficient hotel, highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I stay at Rado everytime I travel to the Mielec or Tarnobrzeg region. It is the best place to be. Due to being slightly remotely positioned it is super quiet and the people are always super friendly. I truly recommend Rado.

Date of stay: August 2017
Management response:Responded 15 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable review of our place!
It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.
I am delighted to hear that we have been part of so many journeys that you've taken. I hopet hat you will stay with us several times more on your next trips.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Kind regards,
Jacek Brozyna

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The hotel was extremely nice but most importantly, each and every staff member was courteous, genuinely nice and went out of their way to help and be cordial. I can not thank the hotel staff enough...

Date of stay: July 2017