All reviews great food rado forest middle situation jacuzzi stuff dinner suite
Reviewed 24 November 2016

I have traveled many sites in Europe. This hotel and restaurant rivals the best in Italy, Germany, Netherlands. Quite a value as well. Love the quality of the rooms and the cleanliness. The staff was alsoceptional.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Nice and calm situation, excellent service and very good restaurant. A great place to stay close. Room are well decorated and other activitvies as spa and fitness seems attractive (I have visited them but not used)

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Amazing staff very friendly and talkative good hotel over all spa and pool brilliant general location is good close to shops and retail parks.

Every stay I have had in the rado hotel has always been enjoyable

Only bad point food menu limited and gym is made for small people

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Highly recommend this hotel/restaurant. Playground will keep your kids entertained while you and friends can enjoy lunch or a dinner.. Also nice pool and spa, definitelly will go back when in the area

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I got there by chance - my target SPA was fully booked, so me and my wife we ended up in Rado. Great hotel, however, not flawless. New, spacious, modern feel. Good SPA area, however the pool is badly designed - there is a sharp egde hidden under the water and it got me a dent in my forehead... Wasn't thrilled with the staff/service, either.

Date of stay: July 2015