All reviews great food rado forest middle situation jacuzzi stuff suite restaurant
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Nice and calm situation, excellent service and very good restaurant. A great place to stay close. Room are well decorated and other activitvies as spa and fitness seems attractive (I have visited them but not used)

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Amazing staff very friendly and talkative good hotel over all spa and pool brilliant general location is good close to shops and retail parks.

Every stay I have had in the rado hotel has always been enjoyable

Only bad point food menu limited and gym is made for small people

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Highly recommend this hotel/restaurant. Playground will keep your kids entertained while you and friends can enjoy lunch or a dinner.. Also nice pool and spa, definitelly will go back when in the area

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I got there by chance - my target SPA was fully booked, so me and my wife we ended up in Rado. Great hotel, however, not flawless. New, spacious, modern feel. Good SPA area, however the pool is badly designed - there is a sharp egde hidden under the water and it got me a dent in my forehead... Wasn't thrilled with the staff/service, either.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2015

What a great place.
The staff are excellent, very polite, helpful and always have a smile for you.
I have just stayed here for 15 days on a business trip and in other hotels in the area I have stayed in my room but here there is lots to do after a days work or at the weekends.
The food is great and if you want something that is not on the menu they will make it for you if they can. One night I just fancied burger and chips and that's what I got a superb burger home made and the chips were home made to, non of that frozen stuff.

I will be back soon and I know where I will stay, but you have to book early.

If I had to criticise mmm let me see
I was in 103 and sometimes you could hear the bowling ally
The gym is a little small but it never seems to be used
If there is only a couple of people staying the breakfast has a limited choice but still nice

Date of stay: October 2015