We stayed for 3 nights. Perfect hotel, right on the breathtaking Market Square. Service was examplary and fabulous cakes! Have absolutely fallen in love with Krakow, we will certainly be returning, still so much to see. Now very much my favourite city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonerowski Palace is situated in the heart of Krakow, on the corner of Sw. Jana Street and the Old Market Square. It is seated in a meticulously restored and richly refurbished UNESCO edifice of the Middle Ages. The elegant interior of the palace contains both unique polychromes and beams, gothic column, antique stone safe, as well as modern forms and technologies, serving to the safety of the guests. The palace also prides itself on the Europe longest, 22-meter long chandelier. The palace windows face an incredible sight of St. Mary Basilica, Drapers Hall (Sukiennice), St.Wojciech's Church and the statue of Adam Mickiewicz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Bonerowski Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonerowski Palace Hotel Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Hotel Krakow