“Best food ”

Ranked #234 of 1,822 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Turkish
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

After spa the best way to relax is on the restaurant. Great food, coffe and music, but the best is design all this place.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Really nice food with pure flavours and lovely staff.
Simple but nice deco with rustic style. It worth going there at any time.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I totally do not recommend there food. I am really disappointed. I ordered chicken tauwk which it was fried !! This is really weird for me. How ever the mix with banana juice was nice. I also ordered taboulla and hummus for starter. It was nice also.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I was in this restaurant many times because I really like the food and the decor is beautiful. Nice place to relax alone or with friends. Nice staff. I completely recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

After hammam we enjoyed oriental food,was really delicious.The ambience of the place is amazing.Highly recommended!!!