“Amazing kebab!”

EFES Kebab Grill Salads
Ranked #996 of 1,872 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Turkish
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

3 minutes walk from the Market Square and really near to the Barbican - across the road.

Really affordable for that size of kebab. Got myself chicken kebab and requested to make it spicy. Really satisfied!

I really like the concept of the kebab. You can choose either bread, wrap etc. I read the reviews before going there and tried the wrap one. Definitely different style compared to kebab in UK or probably elsewhere but I love it very much.

I often left the bread uneaten because it gets harden or taste funny when it's soaked in sauce. So when I tried wrap, it's much thinner than the bread and also a bit crunchy. So I like it.

Seats are limited however.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Been there several times and always the kebab was good. I can really recommend it, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We are used to UK style kebabs served in pitta with the usual donner meat, salad and spicy chillie sauce, however this place was different. We ordered the large kebabs where the pitta was replaced by a seeded burger roll with mild creamy chillie sauce that was heavy on the garlic. The meat was quite dry compared to UK kebabs but was still very tasty. Appears kebabs are the new big thing in Poland and I wonder if there is an opening in market for the U.K. Style donner kebab. The place was nice and clean and very busy taking phone orders. Enjoyed it but prefer the UK style kebab.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

"big kebab" is amazing. Best lamb in tortilla I've ever tasted!!!!!! :)
Good value for money. Very pleasent, good looking, climatized and clean place.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Great staff. Excellent freshly cooked food... Brilliant for a late night snack after a few polish beers.