Lowest prices for your stay
US$119
TravelocityUS$106
Trip.comUS$116
Destinia.comUS$129
1,245 results
All reviews wawel castle perfect location church opposite the main square pedestrianised street old town beautiful church great hotel small hotel sister hotel recommend this hotel scrambled eggs top floor jewish quarter good size the hotel staff single room
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2020

This is a lovely hotel, best location in pedestrianised street, everything within walking distance. Staff extremely helpful organising transport, excursions and generally very accommodating. We had a suite with balcony overlooking the street and it was super, spacious, spotless, everything we could wish for. Breakfast was also very good, couldn't recommend highly enough.

Room tip: Suite with the balcony was excellent, didn't see the other rooms.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank kizzy36
Joanna Ostrowska, Właściciel at Senacki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2020

Dear Kizzy36,

First of all, I would like to thank you for a successful stay in our hotel, and hence I would like to thank you for your positive feedback.

I am very happy that our undoubtedly very central location meant that you could visit many interesting places by foot.

I am also happy about the satisfaction of our staff who organized many things for you and you were happy with them.

I very much hope that in the near future we will be able to host you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 24 March 2020

We had been recommended this hotel as some friends had stayed there previously. We stayed there in February 2020 just before the COVID19 pandemic hit.

The staff could not do enough for us and arranged trips, restaurants etc. This was really helpful as my knowledge of the Polish language is non-existent.

Our room was very comfortable. It was on the first floor overlooking the main street. Breakfast was in the cellar and there was a superb choice to eat.

I do hope that the hotel survives the current crisis and opens again for visitors, as it deserves to.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank heathway53
Joanna Ostrowska, Właściciel at Senacki Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2020

Dear Sirs,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay in Hotel Senacki and for sharing such a nice and informative review.

First of all, I would like to thank your friends who recommended our hotel and you for listening to them.

Luckily, you chose the time before the virus pandemic, so you could take full advantage of the charms of our beautiful city as well as its surroundings.

Thank you for mentioning the place where we serve breakfast for our guests, we are pleased that you liked it.

We hope that soon we will be able again to show the way to many attractions of our city as well as read another great reviews like yours.

We will be very happy if you visit us again and take some friends, family with you.

Reviewed 20 March 2020

The staff were lovely and very helpful. The room was clean and functional, breakfast was included so the overall cost was of the stay was good value for money. I had a lovely time staying at this hotel which was perfectly located in relation to all of the main attractions in Kraków.

1  Thank Suman_Lall

Dear Suman ,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for the great feedback you left after your stay.

I am very pleased to read reviews with so many positive words. I was most pleased with those about our employees - wonderful and very helpful.

I am glad that our location has helped you explore many nearby attractions.

I hope that in the near future you will think about us again and come back to our beautiful city as well as to the Senacki Hotel.

Reviewed 17 March 2020

Really nice hotel, all the staff are very helpful and polite. Very convenient for the main square. Rooms comfortable clean, nice bed and pillows. Breakfast was plentiful and a good choice of continental and warm food. Will definitely book and stay again.

Room tip: Only 20 rooms, we ask for one facing the church.
1  Thank DavidH12160

Dear David ,

Thank you very much for your choice which was the reservation in our hotel.

I enjoy your satisfaction with your stay in our hotel and of course in our beautiful city.

Thank you for the positive words that evaluated everything that has contributed to your satisfaction, for example our helpful staff or the location close to the Main Square. Plus a rich breakfast thanks to which you have gained a lot of strength every day.

We will be very happy if you make a reservation again at our hotel, which we will hope in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed 15 March 2020

We had a wonderful stay at the Hotel Senacki. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was excellant, very varied and well presented. All the staff were very friendly, attentive and helpful with arranging trips and airport transfers and general information about Krakow and the surrounding area.
Due to Covid 19 many attractions were closed down so we are planning to go back and will certainly go back to the Senacki Hotel

1  Thank Drifftraveller

Dear David and Irene,

First of all, I would like to thank you for a great stay in our hotel.

I am very pleased with your satisfaction by staying in our hotel, which you have expressed, among others, by positive words about our breakfasts or about the room in which you lived.

I am glad that you could rely on our friendly and at the same time helpful and well-informed staff, so you could consciously visit many interesting places and comfortably travel from and to the airport.

We will welcome you again and gladly show you other places that are worth visiting with full conviction.

We wish you health in these hard times and we are looking forward to your return.

Best regards