1,742 results
All reviews samsung tablet modern hotel train station glass bathroom shopping mall free hot drinks corner room free coffee machine old town room card great hotel galleria krakowska underfloor heating rooms are small the main square perfect location ten minute walk
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a fab location just round the corner from the square.Once we had booked the hotel emailed me and said they would pick us up at the airport.We had room only so we had an apartment with cooking facilities.There was a restaurant linked onto to the hotel.Iwould defiantly stay here again.clean rooms and helpful staff

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
GM_Puro_Krakow, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Mariejacko,

Thank you for staying with us.
I am happy, that you like PURO and found solutions introduced interesting.
I hope, excellent impression will bring you back to us again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I stayed in this hotel for two weeks while traveling for work. I really enjoyed this place. The room was very modern, clean, and comfortable. I also liked their food. I only wished they had a gym, but it was easy to go out for a run since the hotel is centrally located.

I don't give 5 stars to this hotel only because I gave them clothes for dry cleaning and I don't think they did a good job with the cleaning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We visited the Puro Hotel this August. We were very impressed with the modern decor, helpful receptionists and also the nice room. The hotel is centrally located in Krakow and is very close to the main square. It has a modern feel and uses intelligent lighting all around. Access to internet tablets at the reception was very useful for us especially for the kids. We liked the idea of having a 24 hour available guest coffee machine. Food in the restaurant was excellent and professionally laid out. One of our group had mobility issues and the hotel provided us with a free of charge wheelchair for her. I highly recommend it to all tourists visiting this wonderful city in Poland, which is full of history.

Room Tip: Rooms are equipped with a tablet controlled intelligent lighting system and it also controls all electronic and electrical appliances.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Michael D,

Thank you for choosing us!
I am happy to see, that you like both, product and service provided.
It would be fantastic to host you again!

All the best,

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed here mid July for a long weekend. The location was great, just a 10 minute walk to the main square. The hotel is very modern and clean and staff were friendly & extremely helpful. Breakfast was good, offering a fair selection of hot & cold dishes. The rooms, although not huge, are comfortable & well equipped. The toilet/shower room is glass walled but there is a curtain that can be pulled across to preserve modesty. Our room faced the back of the hotel and we had no issues with noise. There aren't any tea or coffee making facilities in the room but there is a machine in the foyer which dispenses free ones. Massive shopping Centre just across the road so great location if you've got lots of purchases to drop off. I would highly recommend Puro and, indeed, intend staying here again when we visit Krakow with family next year.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear jjack737,

thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us.
It is a pleasure to read so much good things about PURO.
I hope, good impression will bring you back to us again!

All the best,

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to book this hotel through Jet2 holidays. Brilliant location next to the main train station, so no need to pre book a transfer, just hop on the train at a cost of 9zlt and approximately 20 minutes later you at the train station/shopping centre. Awesome location in terms of the old town which is a 5 minute walk away from the hotel.
The hotel is smart and modern and the rooms a in a decent proportion and appears to have been designed around a Scandinavian model. Bathroom well interesting experience, you should know your partner otherwise you might not find this to your choice, a glass room, which can be covered by a large curtain.
The only thing I would ask the management to consider would be installing heated towel rails, this would keep the towels nice and dry.
The lights and everything bar the bathroom are controlled by a smart pad in the room, good touch.
Overall would recommend this hotel, friendly staff and well drilled when we had to evacuate the hotel in the middle of night, due to a fire alarm, so safety is well considered by the hotel and their staff

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple