US$132
US$114
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$110
US$97
US$197
US$112
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$113
US$99
US$107
US$90
US$110
US$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$106
US$85
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$187
US$172
Priceline
US$130
US$122
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsminute walkstayed in this hotel for nightsold townmain market squareyogurtsmall hotelon arrivalrecommend this hotelrumblepolandshowersaltcastle
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Hotel is well located in the town centre and room is spacious and has all the basics necessary for short term stay. Breakfast has large choice considering the size of hotel. Only suggesting- ask for room not facing the road as it is terribly noisy with tram going by on constantly basis... Otherwise as good as it should be for this type of hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2016

This hotel is only max 10 minutes away from the city centre. It is clean, affordable and offers a good breakfast. Preferably ask for a room which does not overlook the road. Check re lift access - not all rooms have access to lift.

Room Tip: Check re lift availability. A room not overlooking the road.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2016

We arrived at the hotel and the check in was very good, very friendly staff. Finding our room was interesting, but fun. After carrying the suitcases up one flight of stairs I left my wife and the suitcase in an alcove with nice chairs while I went and searched for our room. The hotel stairs and hallways remind me of the TV Show Faulty Towers with the ups and downs.
Our room was in the front of the hotel on the upper floor. I was worried about the noise of the trams but with the windows closed they did not bother us at night at all. Our room was small but nice, the shower however was tiny. I had trouble getting a good shower as I kept hitting the water control as I moved in the shower. I am not that big of a guy either, but this too was OK.
The twin beds were pushed together as we requested a double bed, I lived with it. We were in Krakow for 10 days and the hotel served us fine but the going up two long flights of stairs did get tiring after a few days. NO elevator in the Fortuna Bis.
Breakfast was a nice buffet and we did eat there a few times.
We did try and buy tickets for the salt mine tour and we did buy tickets for the hop on hop off bus from the front desk. This was our only bad experience with the hotel. The day we got our tickets for the bus and the Krakow card we waited around for about an hour for the Krakow card and then we left to go do other things as it was already 12:30. we got back to the hotel about 5 and we were given 2 day Krakow cards instead of three day cards and were told they would have our three day cards the next day. Day one of the Hop on Hop Off Bus wasted. We also tried to book the Salt mine tour, the hotel wants cash for this and I did not have enough so I was told that I could pay at the Krakow tours location in old town, no problem. We went there and they wanted 20pl more for each person than quoted. We went else were. The next day we did go on the bus and used our cards to get into a few places. Finally the two days before we are to leave and we had other tours booked we got our thee day cards, useless now. My point do not buy tours from the front desk. Go to the town square and get them directly from See Krakow.
Will we go back to the Fortuna Bis, I think we might but we will get a different room, one in the back.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights recently, and have got to say for a 3 star hotel and the price we paid, we got a bargain!! Our room was modern (smelt freshly painted), good size. We actually had a double bed instead of 2 singles pushed together and a cute little balcony. The staff were friendly, we're very good English speakers and helped us whenever we needed. The hotel was only a 5-10 walk from the old town square. If I go back to Poland I will be staying here again

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Barbara B, Kierownik at Hotel Fortuna Bis, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Happy Guest,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating!
We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re travelling to our area again soon, don’t hesitate to call us.
Barbara

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Whilst my room was quite small and could not be accused of being luxurious, for the price and location, it represented a very good deal. The building seems to be quite old and has plenty of character, has some very friendly and helpful staff, and the main square is perhaps only 7-8 minutes walk away. A good little base for exploring Krakow.

Stayed: December 2015