1,193 results
All reviews train station shopping mall old town big mall minute walk free wifi rooms are basic main station stare miasto well located hotel late check three nights would stay here again excellent location by foot spoke good english scrambled eggs
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I stayed in two hotels on the same street in Krakow and for the price you pay Ibis is really worth it. The hotel is a little old but as usual, the bed is comfortable and the rooms clean. Breakfast is simple but nice.
I would say the two things where Ibis can improve: quality of toilet roll and better pillows. I have had better quality in other Ibis so maybe it's just that one that needs to change!
Old Town is about 15mn walk.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chloe_London10
Wojtek K, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Chloe_London10,

Many thanks for your kind review and feedback. We will take actions now so we can improve our services even further.

Best regards,

Guest Experience Manager Krakow

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely horrid hotel staff don't know the meaning of respect no manners I'm disabled and got a room way too far from lift shameful got work men working close to hotel and start work really early didn't even get told this wen we arrived shocking think staff need full and better training in customer service and finally must say a nice smile would be nice when you arrive but all staff don't know how to smile rooms shocking no kettle no tea sugar or coffee facility for 3 star hotel my over all stay horrid would never go back there

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mrs Sheena,

Please accept our sincere apologies for entire situation.

Guest Experience Manager Kraków

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I am a fan of the Accor/IBIS brand and again I was not disappointed with this hotel.
The reception staff were friendly, professional and helpful.
Room clean, comfortable. Although on my own is plenty spacious for 2 people.
A small additional charge for early / late check in/out.
I arrived just after 10am and my room was ready.
Location perfect as close to Galeria and station, less than 5 minutes walk.
About 10 minute walk to the old town.
Highly recommend it and look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Anne D
ibisSM, General Manager at Ibis Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Anne D,

Thank you for your "superb" review. Happy to hear you are an ibis lover and that you enjoyed your stay in Krakow. Hope to see you again in the future.

Stanislav Sugar

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We stayed here for four nights. The hotel is located just ten minutes from the market square by foot, and is right by the train station. The lobby is modern and clean. Front desk was efficient and had us up to our room in no time. The room is clean, modern and comfortable for the price. Internet is excellent and the bed is comfortable. Bathroom was adequate and very clean.

The best thing about the hotel is the restaurant/bar. There was one server in particular, I didn't get her name, but a blonde lady in her 30's, who was very helpful to us every time we came in. Sometimes we only wanted her to open the wine we bought, sometimes we came in for a drink or a meal, she was always super friendly and helpful. Actually she was probably the best example of service we found in the city, where service can be a little surly and slow.

Breakfast was good every morning, everything you would expect from a three star hotel.

I would stay here again for sure if I ever returned.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Feyenoorder

Dear Feyenoorder,

Thank you for taking your time to tell us and other travellers about your stay with ibis Krakow Old Town hotel in Poland. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will give us opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Stanislav Sugar

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Great location - 6min walk to Krakow Glowny for Airport train connections & early-morning train/bus connections to Oświęcim, Wroclaw; access to Galeria Krakowska for shopping + quick food; 12-15min walk to old town Krakow.

Good Value, practical room layout, comfortable bed, polite & professional staff.

Note: Consider breakfast service hours before booking room + breakfast rate. Purchased room + breakfast for 3 days, was only able to make use of breakfast service on final 3rd day (staff member noted they would look into organizing a piece of bread/fruit to-go ahead of my early Oświęcim & Wroclaw trips, but this was not made available), no refund/compensation offered for 2 days of un-used breakfast service.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Wojtek K, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Krakow Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear M_Monteon,

Many thanks for your kind review and feedback.
We are very grateful for this and we hope to see you again at our hotel in the future.

Best regards,