Football Corner Hostel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Krakow
See available hotels
Aston Hostel(Krakow)
Hotel Atrium(Krakow)
Mistia Hotel(Krakow)
  • Restaurant
Hostel Amber(Krakow)
W Palacu(Krakow)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

So much to recommend this place. Great showers, free breakfast and WiFi, really friendly owner, but the biggest recommendation was a warm, big comfortable room and most of all the price. Would stay here again, and say to anyone, even non-hostel people, that this is a great place to stay.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed here for my stag do in May 2013, and it was ideal for us - 14 blokes on the sauce for a weekend. The guyt running the place was brilliant - he must have been at his wits end with us coming n drunk at all hours but it didn't phase him. We would get in at 5am, he would welcome us back then be up at 06.30 preparing a local breakfast for us before we went back out again!!

The dorms were 4, 6 and 8 if I remember rightly and were plenty big enough. The local breakfast provided was ok, but i'm more of an English Breakfast fan so we mixed it up a bit in the 4 mornings we were there.

Location wise, it was about a 10 minute stroll into the main square. I would stay here again if I was on a tour/stag do (unfortunately my backpacking days are over!!! But it is suitable for this too!!)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pearcey3
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Loved staying here, very easy to find thanks to michaels helpful directions, close to town, cleAn, friendly, great price and all round a fantastic place to stay. Michael, the host is great and very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This is an amazing hostel and easily starts to feel like home. The location is great (about a 10 minute walk to the Main Square in Old Town) and the owner, Michael, is so helpful and kind. When we left on the last day, he woke up to serve us breakfast an hour early before our train (it is normally served 8-10am and included in the price). The dorm rooms are large and the bathrooms, while only having two, are in top shape with infinite hot water and fast flushing toilets--what more could you want! There's a nice kitchen for your use and a TV with BBC, CNN, etc. There seemed to be a lot of solo travellers so it's not a party hostel but the people seemed friendly and did go out for a few drinks together every night (I was with two other friends). Great hostel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed here on my own in April 2013 and I had an awesome time, making some friends that I'm still in touch with. The place was clean and roomy, the bed was comfortable and despite it being around -5 outside it was really homely and warm. The people staying were cool and the guys manning the desk were awesome. I'm not really a fan of football, I wouldn't let that put you off either. It's close (within walking distance) to everything and close to a 24 store and the station too.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo