2,282 results
All reviews jewish quarter amarylis restaurant sky room old town the main square wawel castle lovely hotel recommend this hotel salt mines underfloor heating breakfast was delicious reception staff deluxe room busy road emailed the hotel beautiful city mini bar
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here during October 2015 visiting Krakow for a city break. The hotel was fantastic from arrival to departure. The room we were allocated was extremely comfortable and modern. The under floor heating in the bathroom was a lovely touch - particularly with the freezing cold temperatures outside! The breakfast was varied and tasty each morning. Additionally, the hotel organised a trip to Auschwitz for us which was good value for money. We would definitely recommend this hotel for those looking for a comfortable, boutique type stay close to the Main Square/ Jewish Quarter.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SophieD1567
Grzegorz S, Kierownik ds. gości at Queen Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Thank you very much for taking your time and writing such a nice review. We are more than happy that you spent great time at our hotel. It is really important for us that you appreciate the comfort. We surely work very hard everyday so that our guests can appreciate their time in Krakow.
We hope that very soon, we will host you at Queen Boutique Hotel again, then you will have an opportunity to taste not only our delicious breakfast, but also the new menu card, full of new tasty dishes.

Best Regards,
Grzegorz Styczeń

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I have just returned from a three day trip to Krakow where I stayed in this hotel.

pros:
- ten minutes or less walk from any of the tourist attractions (except Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory).
- Spotlessly Clean
- V. quiet. I am a really light sleeper and usually always have issues with noise in hotels. Not here. Once in your room, its like you're the only person in the hotel.
- Good breakfast (eggs, cereal, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, fruit, bread, salad, cheese, etc)
- Lovely spa with very keen pricing (relative to the prices I pay in Ireland)
- Efficient and helpful staff
- Bank ATM's a few metres from the hotel
-Coffee Shops and 24 hr general shops a few hundred yards from the hotel.
- Mini bar in room
- Tea/Coffee making facility in room

Cons
- Hard to find really. The only negatives for me and this is being overly picky
- Poor quality toilet paper
- When I went to use the safe the safe in our room, it was locked from the previous occupants. I had to wait until the next morning to get it opened.
- When you come into the hotel there are 3-4 men on reception. When you enter they stand to greet you. I don't really like that as I don't want people to stand up to greet me! I felt slightly uncomfortable. That is a silly thing I know, but its just how I felt

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Krakow!

Room tip: Room 16 was extremely quiet and had a nice view of a green area
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Pop1985

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing with us and other TripAdvisor users your observations from your stay in Queen Boutique Hotel. It has great value for us as a hoteliers. Every single review matters. Thanks to this medium we are able to improve our services and fulfill our guests needs. I am really glad that you found such a great amount of pros after your visit - it is really appreciated. Nevertheless we respect also noticed little cons. I hope that after your next visit, you will be able to say that was perfect!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Do not waste your time trawling through the reviews of other hotels, book here you will not regret it.

Just returned from a 4 night stay and from the start to finish everything was perfect. The hotel staff are fantastic and it's easy to see why they repeatedly get a mention in most of the reviews. The are a huge asset to this hotel. Thanks to you all.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Grzegorz S, Kierownik ds. gości at Queen Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear Guests,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am really glad that your stay was perfect! Your opinion will definitely help our future guest to choose right place in Cracow. It will be great pleasure for all our staff to host you once again in near future.
Best regards
Grzegorz Styczeń

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We arrived at this hotel on Sunday and this is now Tuesday evening, we leave Thursday morning. Basically I couldn't wait to get home to write a review so am currently lying in our very beautiful room. We arranged for the hotel to pick us up at the airport at the cost of 90pln (£18) we arrived about 11.45am into the hotel and our room wasn't ready. This is fair enough as we know in most hotels you can't check in until about 3pm. Unfortunately we had been up since 3am so we were shattered. The frontage of the hotel in no way conveys the hidden gem inside. The reception area is modern, clean and the guys at reception couldn't be more helpful. I had been emailing requests and also the fact we didn't have an adapter (which they lent us foc) and they answered all the emails promptly, with a lovely friendly manner.
Anyway one of the guys at the desk gave us very good directions and a map as to where we could go. Three hours later we returned frozen, we weren't expecting it to be so cold brr. The room isn't big, we had a standard double, but it is beautifully decorated, with everything you need. It is immaculate also which is always a big plus for me. The bathroom has lovely toiletries and robes and slippers. There is a large walk in shower with piping hot water.
The bed is super comfortable but I realised in the middle of the night there were two single duvets on the double bed. We stuck that for two nights then read that you could ask for a double duvet which we got no problem so I can heat my feet on my hubbys legs tonight lol. We are situated at the back of the hotel and haven't heard one bit of noise!
The breakfast consists of cereals, bread, croissants, fruit, bacon, hard boiled eggs, meats, cake, fruit juices, tea coffee and cava, yes cava, I didn't have any but thought it an unusual touch. You can order eggs and pancakes too if you want. There is a coffee machine which makes cappuccino, not sure what else and you help yourself to your own tea and coffee.
I literally just took a break to go and have a facial massage. O my word, what a lovely experience. The girl doing this was called Anna, she was chatty, friendly, professional and very pleasant and I wish I could pack her up and take her home. This only cost 100pln abt £25 and it was amazing. That girl certainly knows what she's doing, I'm now looking to see what else I can get done before going home. The spa might be small but it doesn't detract from the professional, relaxing treatments at all. Thank you Anna!
This hotel is literally 10 mins from the main square, right across the road from the Jewish quarter and we were told 25 mins from the train station but it only took us 15mins. You will also find a very large shopping centre beside the station with lots of popular shops that we have in the U.K. and some we don't. We spent a lovely few hours there today.
We visited the salt mines yesterday, I'll be doing a review soon and visiting Auschwitz tomorrow, yet another review.
Thank you Queen Boutique hotel we have and still are enjoying our stay with you. All of your staff have been friendly, professional and helpful. There is one tiny thing, the room temperature has been a bit up and down(pardon the pun). We can't seem to get it steady.Just trying something else with the remote control supplied. Anyway it is only a minor thing and I will be highly recommending this hotel to anyone I know coming to Krakow.

Room tip: I only went by other reviews saying front of hotel a bit noisy so we chose the back. Perfectly quiet, no problems at all.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dramaqueen50
Michał S, Kierownik recepcji at Queen Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for taking your time and writing such a comprehensive review of our hotel. We are glad that we have faced up to your expectations in so many aspects. We are small, boutique hotel and guest's needs are the highest priority for us. We try to follow with them every 24h/7. Thank you so much for all your praises about our reception staff and SPA therapist. Furthermore, we are glad that you liked our interiors and breakfast. For sure I will share your comments with other team members.
I hope that you will choose our services in near future again and you will return to us with your friends and relatives.
Thank you so much once again for your opinion and see you next time in Royal City of Kraków.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Spent two nights here. Rooms were nice, clean and good size. Breakfast varied with some sparkling wine ;). Spa downstairs offers high quality treatments and the sauna is a nice plus. Very friendly service. Walking distance to everything. Nothing to complain.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mariakerttu
Michał S, Kierownik recepcji at Queen Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Maria,

I would like to thank you for such nice praises written on Tripadvisor.
We are extremely glad that we could have made your stay such a great experience and faced up to your expectations. I would like to thank you for having trust in our services.
See you next time in Queen Boutique Hotel****