All reviewsthe main squaregreat hotelscrambled eggshotel restaurantrecommend this hotelold towntea and coffeesalt minesshort breaktravel agentgood sizestayed here for nightstriple roomtram stopminute walkcity breakplenty of hot water
Reviewed 4 December 2017

hotel was very good would recommend, room was standard, hotel clean , quiet, small restaurant but more than sufficient, located about 500yds from main market square.spent 3nights here very pleased, would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
maksymilianhotel, Kierownik recepcji at Hotel Maksymilian, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Maksymilian. We sincerely appreciate your review and we are really happy that you had a nice stay. We do hope that you will visit our hotel again.
With best regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Great place to stay for all experiences lovely large room very clean very quite at night .breakfast lots to choose from very nice in the evening we had a meal at the hotel it was the best we had in Krakow chicken was very tender veg just right very enjoyable the staff couldn't do enough for us very polite and friendly lovely place would stay again really enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
I am very grateful for such a nice evaluation of our hotel and such a great recommendation for other TripAdvisor readers I can see posted after your stay in our hotel.
Thank you for this and for your stay with us. I am very happy that our staff and offer have made your experience complete.
Best regards, Joanna Buczkowska

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Having just spent 4 nights here, my first impression was that the hotel had a strange layout but don't let that put you off, its clean, comfortable and the staff couldn't be more helpful and polite. The food in the restaurant was really good quality. Breakfast was cereals, bread rolls, toast, lots of fresh fruit, cold hams and cheeses and hot continental food, again all lovely quality. The room we had although a little dated was clean and comfortable, spacious wardrobe, safe in room and good sized bathroom, quirky little area with table and chairs as you enter. The staff happily phoned and confirmed our tours and transport to the airport, also had a luggage room for later flights, although checkout wasn't until 12 anyway.Leave the hotel turn right straight road to the old town, main market square only about 6/7 minute walk If I was to return to Krakow I would have no hesitation booking this hotel again.

Room Tip: We had a courtyard room, very spacious. If you smoke (or vape) ask for a balcony room.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We are very pleased that all your expectations were met and that we deserved your recommendations.
Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience.
It would be great to welcome you again in the future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2017

The Hotel Maksymilian is situated about 5 mins walk from the magnificent Krakow main square, everything e.g. shops, churches etc within easy access.
The Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly, they spoke excellent English (my Polish is non-existent), the choice of breakfast food was especially generous, all good quality hot or cold food.
We dined most evenings in the restaurant, the menu was varied, the food came in generous portions, fine quality and very reasonably priced.
We would definitely recommend this Hotel if planning to stay in delightful Krakow

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the lovely review, we are all very happy to read that you found Maksymilian Hotel to be such a good choice for the Krakow stay.
Your kind comments are appreciated and future stays are more than awaited.
Best regards, Joanna Buczkowska

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this great hotel for 5 nights with my wife celebrating my 40th Birthday, what a great hotel in a great location just a 5 minute walk from the market Square , communications with the hotel before our arrival was excellent they arranged a taxi pickup from the airport (90 zloty) and gave us an extensive list of tours that the hotel arranged for us , the room it’s self was very spacious and comfy we had a room that over looked the courtyard and was very quite (room 105) . Rooms were cleaned daily, Breakfast was adequate for what we required . I would definitely recommend a stay at this hotel, thanks to the staff for a great visit

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Let me thank you for your stay in Maksymilian Hotel and for your excellent review recommending our hotel. I am very glad you wrote so nice review about us and I am happy you enjoyed your stay in Krakow and in our hotel.
Thank you for the note concerning our staff.
I hope that having so nice experience here in Krakow so we can expect you back with us in not so distant future.
We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Krakow.
With best regards,