Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
US$85
Destinia.com
US$80
Hotels.comUS$85
PricelineUS$85
Trip.comUS$91
All reviews old town the main square washing machine living room quiet area lovely apartment minute walk beautiful city central location trips tram taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2020

Stylish, professional & hospitable hosts, great value.
Close to market square. Everything within walking distance.
Shops are very near by and it was a very safe place.
Would absolutely recommend and stay against!

Date of stay: September 2020
Manager CrystalSuites, Dyrektor generalny at Crystal Suites Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2020

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your lovely review, I'm really glad that you enjoyed your stay in our apartments. Thank you for taking time to write your opinion, it means a lot to us, especially in these difficult times. Hopefully we'll have a chance to host you, your friends or family again in the future!

Kind regards

Reviewed 2 August 2020

This is a bit of an odd review since I have not yet stayed at Crystal Suites, but I wanted to say how helpful the team has been in trying to get my money refunded from the travel agent (we postponed our trip because of Covid-19). They contacted them many times on my behalf and kept me informed about progress. I wold like to thank them for the excellent service they provided in this regard and hope to visit them soon.

Date of stay: August 2020
Manager CrystalSuites, Dyrektor generalny at Crystal Suites Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2020

Dear Mark,

thank you very much for your review - it really means a lot in these dificult times. I'm glad that we were able to help you and sort your refund with travel agent. I do hope that we will be able to host you properly in the near future.

Warm regards,
Anna Czerni
manager

Reviewed 9 June 2020

We have stayed at various apartments at Crystal Suites many times over the years.
The hospitality of the managers Anna and Krzysztof is exceptional and very professional. They will go above and beyond to make your stay the most enjoyable and memorable. Every time we arrive we are greeted very warmly and kindly by them. They make us fee like we are coming home.
The entire staff is very friendly, helpful, accommodating and available whenever you need them.
The place is very safe, secure and comfortable. The units are spacious, exceptionally clean with a very well equipped kitchens and all other supplies you may need. The Crystal Suites are located on a quiet street yet within easy walking distance to the Main Square , Wawel Castle and other attractions.
There is an easy access to the near by grocery stores and restaurants.
Our favorite Krupnicza Street, 3 minutes away with great health food stores, and
Sissi Organic Bistro. We also would like to recommend a restaurant Zielona Kuchnia (Green Kitchen) just around the corner .
A very homely and cozy ambiance makes our every stay at Crystal Suites an enjoyable experience.
We highly recommend the place to anyone who looks for excellent accommodation at the prime location.

Date of stay: January 2020
CrystalSuitesManager, Kierownik at Crystal Suites Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2020

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for such detailed review. It really means a lot to know that our efforts are noticed and appreciated. I'm very glad that you enjoy our apartments so much, it's always a pleasure to host you. We look forward to welcome you again in Crystal Suites!

Anna Czerni
manager

Reviewed 2 February 2020

Apartment was perfect, renovated, clean, warm, large, elevator, authentic decor, and very intelligent staff. Located in a trendy old town part of Krakow, surrounded by cafes and nice restaurants without all the typical tourists. This place is perfect for families in a perfect location or anyone else who is tired of sleeping in a hotel room box. We will definitely stay again in the Crystal Suites

Date of stay: January 2020
CrystalSuitesManager, Kierownik at Crystal Suites Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your kind review, I really appreciate it. I do hope that you'll stay with us again if you decide to come back to Krakow.
In the meantime, stay safe and healthy!

Reviewed 21 January 2020

Good central location. Quiet area. Nearby is a 24-hour grocery shop. Staff were very welcoming and helpful, especially Christina. The rooms are equipped with everything you need. Nearby is an excellent beer restaurant "C.K. Brovar". I recommend this apartment.

Room tip: Apartment № 10 is good for 6 people.
Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Guest,

In the meantime, stay safe and healthy!