“Good grub”
Review of Mazaya Falafel

Mazaya Falafel
Ranked #157 of 1,824 Restaurants in Krakow
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Visited the Starowislna branch yesterday, back again today. The platters were outstanding as was the baba ganoush. This is a city obsessed with hummus and felafel - but this is the only place that does it right!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Before went there I read many reviews about this place. When I came there I was sorry I lost time and didn’t try their food before. Always fresh, pleasant atmosphere, good service. They try to give smth as gift - cup of tea or falafel.
I like their hummus, falafel and harissa. Tried salad, it’s ok. In the restaurant there are 3 small tables, today I saw they put many tables outside and covered with polyethylene coating, so if the weather is not very cold, You can eat there. You can always can take away, and they have delivery.
Must visit restaurant in Krakow.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

The place offers an alternative to all normal and mainstream kebab shops. And besides that , the food is not just served in a nice manner for the eyes by incredibly friendly personal but it's also the best falafels, hummus and full I and my girlfriend tried. (And I tried a lot in the Middle East and all over Europe). Thumbs up.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We were extremely surprised and pleased to find such a wonderful vegetarian/vegan place in Krakow. They do falafel sandwiches, wraps and platters. The place can only accommodate about 15 people but you can get a take away. Many locals were eating here and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Each time we passed it was full of people so tried and didn't regret it. Staff friendly and helpful. Food was gorgeous and lots of it.. The falafals are absolutely lovely. Had free tea in addition to our coffees. Didn't have room for dessert.. Shame! It does get busy and there is limited seating as it is quite small. If you want different, vegetarian or vegan this is the one to go to.