All reviews apple pancakes rainfall shower old town nespresso machine in the room trendy hotel the main square boutique style small lift fantastic hotel lovely boutique great bed train station loved this hotel the bed was extremely comfortable bathroom floor hot dishes polish vodka
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This is my fourth stay here this year for work. Each time, the service I receive gets even better. The reception staff are all excellent and make me feel so welcome. They not only welcome me by name upon check in, every night I return from work they ask how my day has been. They are very accommodating with my requests as they know I like a quiet room, they always ensure I am well looked after. Nothing is too much trouble for any of them. I feel very safe here as a solo female traveller and the staff are the main factor in that.
I never want to stay anywhere else in Krakow.
In addition, I love the modern rooms. They are bright and airy and also a good size. The location is great. Walking distance to the central square as well as a shopping mall and all the amenities I need.
I travel every week for work around the world and this is one of my favourite hotels.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We had a lovely time during our stay. The staff was friendly and eager to help us. The King corner room we had was stunning with large ceilings, and was super quiet amongst the bustle of the street below. We also loved that the AC was super efficient on the three muggy nights that we stayed and we were super comfortable every night we laid our heads down.

We cannot think of a single complaint during our stay. Everything we needed was within walking distance, the transport set up through the hotel was great, and we didn't have to worry about a thing the whole time we were there. Would recommend and stay again when visiting Krakow.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

First time in Krakow and our choice of hotel was a success. Proximity to main attractions, old town, castle, train station, main square etc.
Nice room, cosy, but perfect for two people, all normal amenities, nice decor friendly and efficient staff. Great bed, comfortable and firm. Special call out to Marcein (sp.) when asked, he was able to inform us of the hotel’s ‘local story’ in detail pointing out various associated items concerning the ‘art connection’.
Lady in bar (sorry, don’t know name) on evening of 20th, 21st, 22nd August very friendly service and makes a great iced coffee.
We will stay here again on our next visit.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Check in: probably the worst I’ve ever had! Receptionist was talking so fast and stressful what it’s disturbing not only for Welcome but also considering we had a long day behind us. our room cards were ready 4 hours later. Of course, someone came together with us to our room for opening it but nobody helped us to carry our luggage or just to keep on the door open to access to the elevator.
It seems that the staff is more interested to gossip than help someone!
We stayed more than 3 nights and during this time we had a couple of situations when a waitress was talking to another one about us, laughing in front of us although she realized that we were observed in her inappropriate behavior.This extremely unprofessional staff without respect is inappropriate and unacceptable for a 4 stars hotel. Obviously
I felt so uncomfortable that I decided to talk to GM.
She reacted quickly and she tried her best but a bottle of prosecco (9€) and a nice card in our room solved not the situation at all.
Additionally, turndown was only made our first night when we also received a chocolate...the other nights nothing happened in our Suite .
Check out: better obviously after our conversation with the GM.
Positive things: a couple of guys in restaurant and Reception was quite helpful and sympathetic .
Room service was fast and friendly .
Hotel location is really convenient (Railway station, Market, Main Square ... short walk distance)
Design is interesting.
I’m coming back to Krakow but this time I choose another hotel chain where the service is excellent (they really care their guests) the location too and specially they consider the loyalty of their members .

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank yolmawi770
Jolanta I, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Krakow - Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Mrs yolmawi770,

I was most sorry reading your comments about your experience with the Front Office service. At Hotel Indigo, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer therefore your feedback is very important to us. I wish to assure our Front Office Manager was followed with the service issues mention of yours and necessary steps were taken to avoid future occurrence. I wish to express my apologies for not meeting your expectations.
Your opinion is very valuable to the team and I, and gives an opportunity to improve the level of the services and the satisfaction of our guests.
I still hope your experience will not impact your confidence in Hotel Indigo and want to assure you to be given the best service whenever you decide to stay with us.

Sincerely yours,

Jolanta Wojnarowska
Deputy to General Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2018

the hotel was a little beauty in the center of Krakow. Nice staff, clean and modern place to stay. There was a large choice of Breakfest. Authentic rooms with high ceilings, small details as shampoo, soap and body cream smell delicious.

Date of stay: October 2017
Agnieszka W, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Krakow - Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel Indigo Krakow Old Town for your visit to Krakow and for taking the time to share your wonderful comments about your stay.
We are delighted to read your feedback and learn you experienced such an unforgettable stay.

We are very proud to hear our team’s efforts contributed to an amazing experience.

We look forward to welcome you again.
Kindest regards,