All reviews key card bunk beds each guest old town no hot water free breakfast bars and restaurants city centre cleanliness lock cheese polish crane museum
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

There were some rude girls in my room who turned all the lights on despite me and another being asleep in the dark. They then proceeded to be loud and laughing etc until gone midnight. They then came in at 3am and continued falling into things and being loud and rude. Although this isn’t the hostels fault, I got out of bed and went to the “24 hour reception” to ask for help, but nobody was there. There was a bell to ring which I did and nobody came. I kept ringing and waited around 20-30 minutes. This meant I had no sleep the next day and was too tired to enjoy my day.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2017

가격이 매우 저렴하면서 아침도 제공해주고, 시설이 적당히 괜찮았다. 다만 와이파이가 조금 약하고 느리긴 함. 하지만 매우 좋았고, 온갖 기타 그림들이 아티스틱한 분위기를 연출. 다만 일본제국주의의 욱일승천기가 그려진 기타 사진도 있어서 아시아인으로 불편했다. Everything is supernice. but there is one uncomfortable point that I have to see guitar picture with drawing of sun-rising flag(symbol of Japanese Imperialism). I think they don't know that flag's meaning to Asian people. It is same meaning with Nazi Flag. So I recommend you erase it.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed here one night but I couldn't try the breakfast since I had to leave really early to the airport. Access is by key card which also works for the lockers in the room. The hostel was clean. No towels were provided. I got there 14 min before check in time and they made me wait... Quiet hostel, not many people in common area (entrance). Maybe I missed it but I would have appreciated a microwave somewhere to heat some food I had..

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Just back from enjoyable & interesting week in Poland including a couple of nights in Gdansk. Last Guitarra provides a comfortable bed & good breakfast at modest cost.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Bit of a hike from the station, but worth the effort!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This has to be one of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed at. Comfy beds, large lockers, and safe access with key card. The best however is the location, as it is near the old town but really quiet which makes for a good sleep. The breakfast was lovely too, with fesh vegetables and ham and cheese! One of the best I have had in a hostel before.
The only reason I took one star off is that the staff are very hit and miss. Some are nice, and some are, unfortunately, not bothered at all, dont greet etc. and seem a bit grumpy.I had the feeling also that it is not one of these typical hostels where there is loads going on and you meet many people, so if you are looking for a party place then maybe this is not the best pick.
Still, I would very much recommend this place for the reasons mentioned above and for the fact that the value for money is very good!

Date of stay: August 2017