All reviewscommon roomkey cardbig lockerseach guestbunk bedsold townfree breakfastper nightcity centrecleanlinesscerealcheesepolishcrane
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed here one night but I couldn't try the breakfast since I had to leave really early to the airport. Access is by key card which also works for the lockers in the room. The hostel was clean. No towels were provided. I got there 14 min before check in time and they made me wait... Quiet hostel, not many people in common area (entrance). Maybe I missed it but I would have appreciated a microwave somewhere to heat some food I had..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Just back from enjoyable & interesting week in Poland including a couple of nights in Gdansk. Last Guitarra provides a comfortable bed & good breakfast at modest cost.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Bit of a hike from the station, but worth the effort!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This has to be one of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed at. Comfy beds, large lockers, and safe access with key card. The best however is the location, as it is near the old town but really quiet which makes for a good sleep. The breakfast was lovely too, with fesh vegetables and ham and cheese! One of the best I have had in a hostel before.
The only reason I took one star off is that the staff are very hit and miss. Some are nice, and some are, unfortunately, not bothered at all, dont greet etc. and seem a bit grumpy.I had the feeling also that it is not one of these typical hostels where there is loads going on and you meet many people, so if you are looking for a party place then maybe this is not the best pick.
Still, I would very much recommend this place for the reasons mentioned above and for the fact that the value for money is very good!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2017

It was my second time at La Guitarra. I must say that location is superb. It is right in the city center, near WWII museum. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Mediocre breakfast (cheapest products). Bunk beds are quite comfortable and noisy on the other hand. Lockers provide enough space for people travelling with big luggage. There is no hot water in washbasin. Bathrooms are shared, but kept clean and tidy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2017

rooms were clean and tidy. Nice to sleep in. For a good price I have been able to book a private room. Staff was helpfull, though they could have stopped talking about their private lifes so much :) toiletes were not so clean, unfortunetely, but it's a hostel and toilets are shared,so yeah. Breakfast was in place, on time.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends