Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
US$76
Agoda.com
US$59
Hotels.comUS$76
PricelineUS$81
eDreamsUS$77
All reviews railway station busy road main road modern inside rooms are fantastic old town great hotel restaurant downstairs large room ten minute walk per night few steps air conditioning brewery noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

We had 2 nights in Gdansk at this hotel. It’s a beautiful old building with parking just outside for a fee (equivalent to £8 per night) With hindsight this should be included in the price of the room.
The rooms were fabulous and despite being next to the station and a busy road we couldn’t hear any traffic. Air conditioning was as good as any we’ve had in a room and both the room and bathroom were immaculately clean.
Breakfast was traditional Polish and was perfectly adequate but not much more.
The service from the breakfast staff was very good but both the check in desk and restaurant staff we were served by seemed disinterested.
Overall Covid precautions was very good.
Only a ten minute walk from the old town where, rather worryingly, Covid seemed to be a distant memory.
The rooms are great but it’s not the cheapest hotel. Having said that Gdansk is not a cheap place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stumpy1974
Katarzyna Teresa Boguska-Topolić, Obsługa klienta / relacje z gośćmi at Craft Beer Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2020

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your kind words following your recent stay with us at the Craft Beer Central Hotel.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope you get the chance to come and stay with us again soon.

Many thanks once again,

Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

A great, traditional restaurant in a heart of Gdansk and beautiful hotel as well.

The restaurant is located in the train complex in Gdansk.
Aside from the restaurant, there's also a hotel - and, of course, a brewery!

The restaurant has a upper-middle class , with cosy decor, comfortable chairs, and a view on beer tanks.

The menu is varied with a strong focus on local dishes, with reasonable prices for beautiful restaurant.

We have tried rib eye however - which, while not really local, was amazing - and beef rib, which was great: tender and juicy. Sides and sauces kept the high level as well.

The staff is just like they should be: polite, helpful, and not overwhelming.

All in all a great place to visit when in Gdansk or even as a part of an excursion from Tricity, as there are quite frequent rail connections via a picturesque railway line from both Gdynia and Gdansk.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2020

We stayed in 2 different rooms and we were satisfied. Nicely decorated and clean rooms with high ceiling. Definitely visit the restaurant / brewery downstairs. Try the beer sampler platter. The hotel is in walking distance of the old town and the shopping center Forum is nearby.

1  Thank aj2go
GastroInstitute, Operations Director at Craft Beer Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2020

Dear valued guest,

Many thanks for your feedback following your recent stay with us at The Craft Beer Central Hotel.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will come and see us again.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2020

I very much enjoyed my recent stay at the Craft Beer Central Hotel. From it's walk-able location close to the central train station, to my comfortable and surprisingly modern room to the on premises craft brewery, I loved everything about my stay except that it was too short. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Gdansk.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Katie M
GastroInstitute, Dyrektor Operacyjny at Craft Beer Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear valued guest,

I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope you get the chance to come and stay with us again soon.

Many thanks once again,

Reviewed 8 February 2020

We had their a serving with 4 different beer of 15 ml each, the beers were not bad but not very interesting either. The 4 beers did not differ much in taste, we might as well just have picked on kind of beer from their menu.
We did not have any food, so we cant comment on that.

The place is very large, and we were not very many guest, so we did feel that the service could have been more attentive.