All reviews fantastic place stayed here czech republic ornaments region wifi accommodation restaurant
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is wonderful and lots of lovely quirky ornaments in communal areas.

I have stayed here before on my own but this time my wife joined me.

It's a great place to see Zlin and the rest of Moravian Region of Czech Republic.

Wifi is great, staff are very friendly and the food in the restaurant is excellent!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I would not stay here again. I had booked a double room 4 months ahead to attend my son's wedding. I arrived mid evening after 2 flights and 3 trains only to find the owner manager had cancelled my booking and had no rooms available that night. He tried to make amends and found me a single room not too far away for the night and drove me there but that meant I missed dinner with my family and didn't meet them until 11.30pm. I was able to check in the next day, he and his staff were helpful after the first night problems. The hotel rooms do not have aircon as was indicated on the booking site and it can sometimes be noisy outside at night with windows open. My "large double bed" was 2 singles pushed together. No tea/coffee facility in the room. On the plus side the owner was very attentive during my 5 day stay. Shower was a good size, breakfast adequate. Wifi was very good, the room had it's own router. On the booking site I used this hotel was rated higher than the nearby 4 star hotel my family stayed in. We found that difficult to understand, they were more than happy in their accommodation.

Room Tip: Do not expect air conditioning. Call or email before leaving home to confirm your booking.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Always the same routine when one travels, but it always gives me pleasure to come to this hotel because it is so comfortable and such good value and so relaxed.
Good simple breakfast, has free WiFi, parking is immediately outside.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Free Wi Fi in whole hotel and room, nice shower, comfy bed (Room 702), lovely common areas with ornaments and pictures, great staff who are very friendly!

I stayed here Friday to Sunday in October 2016.

Mario and his team were fantastic. They waited up for me well after reception closed to make sure I had everything I needed for my stay.

When I left, the bill came to 3,000 Cr (£100 GBP) and that included breakfast for my two night stay as well.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in this beautiful hotel and I have written a separate review for the restaurant too (which I also highly recommend).

You can hear the church bells from the hotel striking every hour but there was something quite soothing about this to me.

Not very much noise and the other guests were also very polite - though I was the only person there from UK, everyone was very welcoming.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Rooms are simple but very nicely equipped. Cleanliness and comfort. The price matches the quality. Helpful staff is maximum. :-)
The rooms are well sound-insulated. In short - this hotel can really feel at home.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family