All reviews business trip wellness centre service staff comfortable rooms reception brakfast gym czech wardrobe internet corridor
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Location is far from center but closed to some convention place.
Big parking lot .... not free.
Very polite reception staff working fast. Flexible service.
Nice big rooms.
Delicious dinner.
Nice staff at the bar.
The breakfast staff was unfriendly and some food and the milk were not fresh.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank pengemex
RadimBenes, General Manager at Clarion Congress Hotel Ostrava, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2016

Dear guest,
thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

General manager

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I spent a few nights in Ostrava and there are few things to make better to gain maximum. Which? It's quite difficult to go out from the room as the space between the door and the wardrobe is to small. Next one - bathroom. Wasn't bad but neither excellent - the cleanliness isn't perfect and also from the first and next sights is was a bit outdated. Quality of the bed disappointed me a bit. And the last thing - the restaurant. The quality of food was excellent bit really overpriced.
There are however also good things - easy access, close to ČEZ Arena and Banik Ostrava stadium, service provided by staff and great choices during breakfast.
Final statement - good hotel but too overpriced.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
RadimBenes, General Manager at Clarion Congress Hotel Ostrava, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Dear guest,

thank you for your review which help us to increase the quality of services provided in hotel.
I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Kind Regards

Director of hotel

Reviewed 15 November 2015

The hotel should be high class and as high class is presented. Also price fits this. Unfortunately, I didn't found this hotel so amazing. Rooms were small with cheap furniture and other equipment. Breakfast was standard but nothing special. I didn't have time to discover more about hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
RadimBenes, General Manager at Clarion Congress Hotel Ostrava, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear guest,
thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Clarion Congress Hotel Ostrava.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your recent visit.
Next time I recommend to stay at our new furnished and renovated superior rooms or suite which serving comfortable and spacious accommodation for our guests.

Again, thank you for your time and feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit.

Director of hotel

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Great hotel amazing food. I have stayed here twice now for a conference at the Czech arena. Rooms comfortable and clean. I hope we come back next year.

The staff are helpful and it is not expensive. Easy to get to by tram from the railway station.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
RadimBenes, General Manager at Clarion Congress Hotel Ostrava, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Dear guest,
thank you for taking the time to fill out such positive feedback!
I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,

Derector of Hotel

Reviewed 11 October 2015

My second time here and again brilliant! Great restaurant, great service (they remembered my name!). Nice and comfort rooms as you expect from the Clarion chain. Even if the hotel is full it still looks very cosy.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
RadimBenes, General Manager at Clarion Congress Hotel Ostrava, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Dear Vlada,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback to our restaurant, service and rooms also!

director of hotel